ESPN: Tom Brady’s Most Dangerous Game

YoloinOhio

23 minutes ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

All the HGH talk has made me need to play devils advocate for a moment. It’s likely that TB uses something special to maintain his health. If this is the case, why wouldn’t everyone else do the same? Does everyone else in the NFL have too many morals? Just making the point that the dude has had an incredible career regardless. HGH use is likely rampant in the NFL. Yet few QB’s make it to his age. 

Does anyone else make claims that they cannot be injured?  He is a douche.

On 10/31/2017 at 8:39 AM, Wayne Arnold said:

This guy literally has nothing left to prove. And therefore nothing to gain and a hell of a lot to lose by playing pro football into his 40's.

Many marvel at Brady's supreme competitive nature and peerless ego.

I don't. I think it's pathetic, actually. JMO

His competitiveness is pathetic? The jealousy of Brady and the Patriots on this site is just amazing.

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

They play Miami this week. If I’m Brady, I️ avoid Kiko the QB Killer at all costs. He’s nuts.

The Legend!  Was my favorite Bill that one year he was here

I read Bernie Kosar's semi auto-biography recently.  He voice is slurred due to concussions, had all his fingers broken playing, and his teeth knocked out.  He said he thinks he even swallowed some during the games.  It can be HGH but he's protected I believe more than QB's of the past.  Plus it's just a safer game today

4 minutes ago, klos63 said:

His competitiveness is pathetic? The jealousy of Brady and the Patriots on this site is just amazing.

There's a certain level of competitiveness that is healthy and beneficial to all of society as well as the individual.

And then there's a level of competitiveness that crosses the line and is unhealthy and just sad. A grown adult having a tantrum after losing a game of billiards. There's something that is so insecure about Brady, being in a constant mode of "prove them wrong" and "I'm better than you." He'll never be satisfied, or at peace. Segments of our society celebrate this type of animalistic behavior, which is unfortunate.

'Pathetic' might be a little too harsh and insensitive. But not completely inappropriate. 

We all say teams need to hit him again and again and again...well, he is getting hit a lot this year, yet, he's the best QB in the NFL....his decision making is as sharp as it's ever been...and he seems to get better at the long ball....the only thing that will stop him is retirement......he has nothing left to prove...the vast majority of NFL analyst acknowledges him as the GOAT.....leave Tom...go enjoy your $, super model wife and your kids.....we need the NFL to be normal again where all teams ( in the AFC ) has a realistic shot at the SB....

Just now, Wayne Arnold said:

There's a certain level of competitiveness that is healthy and beneficial to all of society as well as the individual.

And then there's a level of competitiveness that crosses the line and is unhealthy and just sad. A grown adult having a tantrum after losing a game of billiards. There's something that is so insecure about Brady, being in a constant mode of "prove them wrong" and "I'm better than you." He'll never be satisfied, or at peace. Segments of our society celebrate this type of animalistic behavior, which is unfortunate.

'Pathetic' might be a little too harsh and insensitive. But not completely inappropriate. 

Serious question...would he be considered the GOAT without that over the top competitiveness ?...I would venture to say no.....I disagree about him being never satisfied...once he finally retires, he'll look at his career as a whole and will be fine....domination all over ...

1 minute ago, Wayne Arnold said:

It's absolutely inappropriate. He's a great competitor, someone who takes great care of himself, He seems quite happy in his life, but he is competitive and while playing he will always try his best to win. I know everyone in buffalo is supposed to hate him , but you psycho analysis of him is quite ridiculous. You conclude he'll never be at peace because he wants to continue to compete and win. He seems to really have it all together. It's pure jealously of this guy and not much else.

8 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

We all say teams need to hit him again and again and again...well, he is getting hit a lot this year, yet, he's the best QB in the NFL....his decision making is as sharp as it's ever been...and he seems to get better at the long ball....the only thing that will stop him is retirement......he has nothing left to prove...the vast majority of NFL analyst acknowledges him as the GOAT.....leave Tom...go enjoy your $, super model wife and your kids.....we need the NFL to be normal again where all teams ( in the AFC ) has a realistic shot at the SB....

Serious question...would he be considered the GOAT without that over the top competitiveness ?...I would venture to say no.....I disagree about him being never satisfied...once he finally retires, he'll look at his career as a whole and will be fine....domination all over ...

Great point.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, klos63 said:

It's absolutely inappropriate. He's a great competitor, someone who takes great care of himself, He seems quite happy in his life, but he is competitive and while playing he will always try his best to win. I know everyone in buffalo is supposed to hate him , but you psycho analysis of him is quite ridiculous. You conclude he'll never be at peace because he wants to continue to compete and win. He seems to really have it all together. It's pure jealously of this guy and not much else.

If Brady had been drafted by the Bills, and only accomplished 1/2 of what he's done in NE, we would already have a statue in front of the stadium named after him located on " Tom Brady " boulevard....

Edited by Iron Maiden

10 minutes ago, klos63 said:

Great point.

We're all entitled to our opinions based on how we perceive the world around us.

Seems hypocritical to bash me for my "psycho-analysis" of him while you psycho-analyze me.

18 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

We're all entitled to our opinions based on how we perceive the world around us.

Seems hypocritical to bash me for my "psycho-analysis" of him while you psycho-analyze me.

I say people are jealous of Brady's success, you say "in a constant mode of "prove them wrong" and "I'm better than you." He'll never be satisfied, or at peace "

Hardly the same type of analysis.

6 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Does anyone else make claims that they cannot be injured?  He is a douche.

When did he make those claims? 

3 hours ago, klos63 said:

I worry more about our dumpster fire franchise than Tom Brady. At least Brady gives many posters a coping mechanism for dealing with being a Bills fan. 

20 hours ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

When did he make those claims? 

He he has some new age whack job company where he sells potions and trinkets for thousands and wrote some dumb book about how hydrated he is and that it makes him immune to injury.  He is a huge douche who is spitting in the face of his contemporaries, teammates included,, because he is dumb and got duped into a cult.

28 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

He he has some new age whack job company where he sells potions and trinkets for thousands and wrote some dumb book about how hydrated he is and that it makes him immune to injury.  He is a huge douche who is spitting in the face of his contemporaries, teammates included,, because he is dumb and got duped into a cult.

He's quite successful. Maybe he should be listened to?

12 hours ago, klos63 said:

He's quite successful. Maybe he should be listened to?

You're right because modern medical science means nothing.  Tom Brady has deemed himself impenetrable to injury so you must believe him.  Why didn't he force his buddy Edelman to be impervious too?  Selfishness?  

Does he consider Edelman a loser because he got hurt?  How about any moron killed in a car wreck?  If only they had listened to Tom they would have walked away?