ESPN: Tom Brady’s Most Dangerous Game

YoloinOhio

HIT HIM! let's see how long it takes his 40 yr old body to recover from 1 of 11 knocking the snot out of him every play

Unless they test for HGH and other illegal supplements I am not sure hitting him will work outside of the current game. I remember last year or the year before when the Texans destroyed Brady all game and he was back practicing two days later at 38/39 years old. My eye brows raised right there especially with his shady trainer who once offered a "greens" pill that supposedly could cure cancer.

This guy is going to play as long as legal/illegal supplements and the league allow him to. Just my opinion but he and his trainer have provided the foundation for doubt.

Here are some highlights to a long long read, synopsis, Brady thinks he can live and play forever, all injuries can be avoided, he can never get sunburnt, oils himself up with coconut oil and a vibrating sphere, read all about it for $200.

The TB12 Method and all its associated paraphernalia, from a $250 resistance band kit to a $200 cookbook

he uses "partner-pliability" or goes solo with a jar of coconut oil he applies himself and a TB12 "vibrating sphere."

The above paints a very disturbing, yet believable image of ol' Tom.

It sure does, I love this line "goes solo with a jar of coconut oil he applies himself and a TB12 "vibrating sphere.", look at my avatar, it is jealous

@RyanBurr

Brady camp 3 days ago felt privately TB could be traded by Bill after 17. This was a Kraft decision to make it clear Brady finishes as a Pat

@RyanBurr

Ryan Burr Retweeted Ryan Burr

Told TB relationship with BB not great and all his loyalty is too Mr Kraft.

I remember you posting this earlier. As I was reading the part of the article about Belichick, I thought of this. Belichick didn't decide that Brady can keep going indefinitely, but Kraft. We'll never know now, but I think Brady's fear was justified; Garoppollo was going to be the Pats QB next season.

The Patriots legend thinks he can play until he's 45 without sacrificing body, mind or integrity. But his future is not just in his hands.

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/21227039/can-tom-brady-leave-football-terms-tb12-method

Well, considering he has no integrity, and has the mental horsepower of a shaggy dog and the personality of a dishcloth, it's really only his body at risk, so...

• 3 weeks later...

I've been calling Gillette Stadium the hallowed grounds of HGH Field for a few years now.  That's the "ancient Chinese Secret" for ole TB.  

None of this will help keep him from getting plastered by some 22 year old who is stronger, faster and harder hitting than anything he's ever seen before.  the day is coming, and i will laugh, and laugh, and laugh....

All the HGH talk has made me need to play devils advocate for a moment. It’s likely that TB uses something special to maintain his health. If this is the case, why wouldn’t everyone else do the same? Does everyone else in the NFL have too many morals? Just making the point that the dude has had an incredible career regardless. HGH use is likely rampant in the NFL. Yet few QB’s make it to his age.