Mccaffrey or McKinnon?

YoloinOhio

Ive been starting McCaffrey in flex all year. Other two RBs are Jordan Howard and Lamar Miller. I picked up McKinnon after Dalvin Cook got hurt. I played him when McCaffrey was on Bye and he was more productive. But I went back to McCaffrey this week with disappointing results as McKinnon outscored. Both played bad defenses. Should I just bench McCaffrey at this point? Panthers are basically just using him as slot guy at this point. Hes just not making anything happen in the run game.

Well, with that Benjamin trade the supposed idea was to afford more opportunities for McCaffrey. Every start/sit article I've read this week recommends starting him and with McKinnon on a bye you probably have to flex him anyway. See how he does this week, but if it's not a breakout I would keep playing McKinnon over McCaffrey. Everything about the Vikings offense is more exciting than the Panthers right now, surprisingly.

Speaking of Vikings, I just traded TT to a QB desperate team for Stefon Diggs. Wow.

Well, with that Benjamin trade the supposed idea was to afford more opportunities for McCaffrey. Every start/sit article I've read this week recommends starting him and with McKinnon on a bye you probably have to flex him anyway. See how he does this week, but if it's not a breakout I would keep playing McKinnon over McCaffrey. Everything about the Vikings offense is more exciting than the Panthers right now, surprisingly.

Speaking of Vikings, I just traded TT to a QB desperate team for Stefon Diggs. Wow.

ok I wrote that before the KB trade. Probably best to keep McCaffrey in flex until I see how they use him in passing game. McKinnon off this week but Im playing Funchess in flex because Jordan Howard is off too. Edited by YoloinOhio

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.