So, 4-12 predictors...how's that working out?

OCinBuffalo

42 checking in, yesterday was exactly what I wanted to see. They straight up handled them on both sides of the ball.

It was a party at the stadium, from the opening kick. Crowd didnt get deflated after Oaklands opening drive.

Great vibes in the rain, classic AFL matchup, some shiftiness in the K game. What a good time.

Trust me, no one in the barn is thinking about their preseason predictions or worried what innarweb fan of the year is gonna say on monday.

I'm 61. I'm convinced they are a better team than those that fell apart recently. And when you say you still have a chance to be right and that they'll lose the rest of their games so your prediction is true? You're rooting for them to lose.

Ah, I see I forgot to put a smiley emoji on my original post. No, I don't need my predictions to be right, they just have been the last couple decades...

In no way do I want the Bills to lose so my pre-season picks are correct, that's silly. I'm not a gambler so I gain nothing in that scenario.

I will say, that I am not yet convinced. I need to see this team actually beat the Patriots when it matters.

When they beat Brady to win the division, my ears will perk up after about 20 years.

Edited by T-Bomb

I said 5-11 after the Watkins and Darby trade, but I'll gladly eat crow. I underestimated the power of a culture change.

Well, a lot of teams try the culture change, it normally doesn't work this well, especially while you're making your high dollar players walk the plank.

I don't yet know if this is a perfect storm due to league parity, or if McBeane really are this good.

After how many playoff-less seasons did you 'predict' a winning records? I have friends who every single year say 10-6 or better. It's what rose colored glasses homers do. Nothing wrong with optimism. Did the realists come in here every single season for the last 17 and rub their right predictions in the board's face? We're all happy they're winning but to act like you're somehow a genius because they're 5-2 is a little self-righteous and dangerous... come back and post when they're actually finish with a winning record, are in the playoffs, and the drought is over. Glouting after 7 games is sophomoric.

Can we expect a So, 5-11 predictors...how's that working out? if they win Thursday? So looking forward to it.

saying they won't win another game ..... Do I have to use DCT's automated response?

Did I state they won't win another game this season?

It was meant to have a smiley denoting the 5 win sarcasm, but still, you guys are putting text in my mouth.

winning with turnovers flipping field position last two weeks. hell yesterday was dead even until the pick 6.

but that's how you win in the NFL these days. short fields, turnovers. all i can say is the supposedly scrappy little nobody TT doesn't turn it over, big media stars Winston and Carr do and Bills outscore them both games because of it. Turnovers are how you win those 3 or 4 extra games that bring the playoffs.

but these are not division games. lets see how they do now that they're banged up a little and start playing the division games and hit the road.

I still believe this is a lengthy process and from a long term perspective they will still need to get worse before they get better. the watkins, gilmores and dareus' don't grow on trees, and the defensive TDs and turnovers that turned the Atl, Bucs and Raiders games will dry up, so a letdown from a down-in and down-out from-scrimmage talent perspective is probably coming...

Edited by 8-8 Forever?

I said 5-11 after the Watkins and Darby trade, but I'll gladly eat crow. I underestimated the power of a culture change.

Is that your Buffalo Bills band name?

After how many playoff-less seasons did you 'predict' a winning records? I have friends who every single year say 10-6 or better. It's what rose colored glasses homers do. Nothing wrong with optimism. Did the realists come in here every single season for the last 17 and rub their right predictions in the board's face? We're all happy they're winning but to act like you're somehow a genius because they're 5-2 is a little self-righteous and dangerous... come back and post when they're actually finish with a winning record, are in the playoffs, and the drought is over. Glouting after 7 games is sophomoric.

Can we expect a So, 5-11 predictors...how's that working out? if they win Thursday? So looking forward to it.

I do too. see bold.

BBFS to the under 8 win people.

Did I state they won't win another game this season?

It was meant to have a smiley denoting the 5 win sarcasm, but still, you guys are putting text in my mouth.

it is how you said it and by the responses many took it that way.

I got no problem admitting I thought this was a 5-7 win team.

The defense was an incredible question mark for me. They exceeded every one of my expectations.They are doing awesome.

Rex less alone was worth 2 wins.

it is how you said it and by the responses many took it that way.

I think that's what's wrong with ppl these days. "taking things" certain ways. Everyone is offended these days, pretty **** culture.

If I wanted to state they would not win another game, I would have stated it...

Did you think you "knew football" better than the rest of us? :lol: Really? Wait, are you a "realist"? :lol::wacko:

Are you gonna sit in front of me at a pre-season game, and give me more JV coach analysis? Do I need to bring back my "fancy circles and arrows" threads, which I allowed Jeremy White to steal, because I am lazy, and it's his job anyway?

Hint: when any team can run, and stop the run, how in the schit name of God did you figure it only gets 4 wins?

Check it out: ATS Rankings

The Bills continue to cash tickets after blasting the Raiders as short home favorites on Sunday.

:lol:Link

EDIT: But, now that I think about it....how many of you were really going to put your $$$ where your mouth resides? Please. Much easier to S___post on TSW, right? It costs you nothing, but, it costs our time.

Happily eating my large serving of crow. Your arrogance is annoying, but the crow tastes good... Go Bills.

More often than not, the people you feel the need to call out, end up correct.

5-2 has ended with 7-9 multiple times, so maybe pump the breaks and talk to someone about why this kind of thread makes you feel good about yourself.

You quickly forget everyone here has the same goal.

Ah, I see I forgot to put a smiley emoji on my original post. No, I don't need my predictions to be right, they just have been the last couple decades...

In no way do I want the Bills to lose so my pre-season picks are correct, that's silly. I'm not a gambler so I gain nothing in that scenario.

I will say, that I am not yet convinced. I need to see this team actually beat the Patriots when it matters.

When they beat Brady to win the division, my ears will perk up after about 20 years.

So if we get a WC birth for the first time in 17 years, you wont be convinced even though you predicted 5 wins this year? We have to win the division over the Pats to be convinced....way to go out on a limb there.

I think that's what's wrong with ppl these days. "taking things" certain ways. Everyone is offended these days, pretty **** culture.

If I wanted to state they would not win another game, I would have stated it...

You seem really irritated we are having early success.

You sound like a stubborn 13 year old trying to cling on their prediction.