Playoffs? Playoffs?? The Playoff Chances Thread

We need a Thursday night win.

I am, for the first time in a decade at least, looking forward to playing NE. I feel like we have a legitimate chance to split with them

One month later, I realize I must have been in a crack induced haze

Edited by Buffalo Boy

We need a Thursday night win.

I am, for the first time in a decade at least, looking forward to playing NE. I feel like we have a legitimate chance to split with them

Ditto. I've been saying this for a few weeks now.

I think we can beat them once this year and I haven't thought that in a long time.

And as Much as I dont like Taylor and think they need to upgrade that position in the draft if they make the playoffs the Bills should pick up the option and allow thier 1st round rookie time to grow

Right there with you. I am grudgingly starting to come around. I dont love him but do appreciate that hes got something. He clearly is starting to grasp this O and taking shots into the middle that he wasnt before.

Still, he missed some wide open guys( didnt see or throw to) and threw a couple he shouldnt have and got lucky.

Edited by Buffalo Boy

If Bills beat the Jets and Saints, then beat the Colts and sweep the Dolphins, 5 winnable games, our playoff odds are <99%.

Vinnie Iyer doesn't "Billieve":

@sn_nfl

The Bills really have just one "gimme" game left, at home against the Colts in Week 14.

Really, Vinnie?