Playoffs? Playoffs?? The Playoff Chances Thread

55 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Yes two scenarios:

1. Bills win and Ravens lose to Bengals

or

2. Bills win and Titans lose to Jax AND Chargers lose to Raidaz

One clarification: #2 still gets us into the playoffs if we TIE rather than WIN.  So there is potentially value to McD's hyper-conservative OT strategy if it comes to that.  But a tie doesn't help us in scenario #1, so if the Bungles look like they're pulling off the upset, it's probably best to just go all-out for the win.

8 minutes ago, Cash said:

One clarification: #2 still gets us into the playoffs if we TIE rather than WIN.  So there is potentially value to McD's hyper-conservative OT strategy if it comes to that.  But a tie doesn't help us in scenario #1, so if the Bungles look like they're pulling off the upset, it's probably best to just go all-out for the win.

We also get in if all 4 teams lose.

10 minutes ago, Cash said:

Well if we win, those teams can lose or tie.

If we tie, the other teams have to lose. There are actually 3 scenarios.

15 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I have killed Tyrod all year. If by the grace of god, this guy ends the drought...I will never complain about him again. He can get a lifetime contract and I won’t care. Just end this stupid drought! 

Be careful. This is happening.

We can't have him back even if we win.We need to move on from TT.