CBS Sports Game Preview

Bills vs. Jets Vegas Lines

Bills vs. Jets History

CBS Broadcast Team
Play-by-Play: Jim Nantz
Color Analyst: Tony Romo
Sideline Reporters: Tracy Wolfson and Jay Feely

8 Takeaways: Falcons Rain on Jets' Parade 25-20

Green & White Have Solid 1st Half, Waterlogged 2nd Half (3 Points on 6 Drives) in MetLife Loss.

Todd Bowles Postgame Press Conference (10/29) (4:51)

Jets HC Speaks with Reporters Following the Falcons Game.

Josh McCown Postgame Press Conference (10/29) (8:24)

Jets QB Speaks with Reporters Following the Falcons Game

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mikerodak

If the Bills win Thursday night at NYJ, their 6-2 start would be Buffalo’s best since 1993, which began 7-1 and ended in trip to Super Bowl.

ESPN: Jets implode again in fourth quarter, exposing a fatal flaw
New York's feel-good story is officially over. The Jets are in a tailspin following a defeat to the Falcons on Sunday -- their third straight loss.

Rich Cimini ESPN Staff Writer

Jets injury report: CB Morris Claiborne (foot) is having an MRI tomorrow. An X-ray was negative. DT Ed Stinson (neck) didn't return to the game. No word on the severity. RT Brent Qvale (undisclosed) went for a post-game X-ray. No word on the results. CB Buster Skrine remains in the concussion protocol, according to Todd Bowles.

Jets fans probably don't want to hear this: After the game, Todd Bowles was asked if there will come a point where he'll want to take a look at his young quarterbacks, Bryce Petty and Christian Hackenberg. Said Bowles: "I looked at all of my young quarterbacks in the summer. Josh (McCown) is my quarterback."

This is going to be a tough one for sure

Road game, short week, divisional opponent

It would be huge to win it

Yeah I will be much more nearvous for this one.

A win on Thursday would pretty much signal to me that it's a New Era. We have had starts like this a few times during the drought, but would lose a game just like this one Thursday.

Really hoping we can pull it out, as in my opinion it would put us in real good shape for a spot in the tourney. We need to carry W's into the last 5 weeks.