CFB playoff rankings

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, Willyville Guy said:

No argument there.  Had OSU really blown the doors off Wisconsin in the B1G game, though, they might have snuck in.  The opportunity to do that was there early on, and OSU's failure to take advantage was the nail in the coffin IMO.

Agreed. They didn't seize the opportunity!

Told y'all a dozen times not to waste 10 seconds worrying about "computer rankings" and all that stuff, beyond a slight amusement

they were going to anoint whoever the darn heck they wanted to and came through perfectly again when the final options were on the table.

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 12:37 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Congrats to Bama!

I think OSU will play usc in Fiesta 

You Sir, are one class act. :)

2 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Sooooooooooo happy Bama made it in!

I have said it over and over......this is probably the 7th or 8th best Crimson Tide Team in 10 years of Coach Saban. That said, they are as deep as a well, especially at RB and QB. Most of their injured LBs will be back too. And, I don't think Clemson is as good as they were for the last 2 years either. Jmo.

I don't know who will win on 1/1. But, I think that  given 4 weeks, Coach Saban could lead a nuclear war against China. He would beat the fat piece of trash in North Korea on a short week. :)

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Bill from NYC
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.