[closed]Buffalo News Dominant News Source = Poor Variety

chase

I don't usually complain BUT....Is it just me or is the Buffalo News the preferred news source?? Can we get some other sources in here besides BN? A few sprinkles of Rochester D&C and Syracuse...but that's it. I can't even read the BN cause I don't and won't subscribe. C'mon twobillsdrive.com...get some additional sources. Thanks!!!

I don't usually complain BUT....Is it just me or is the Buffalo News the preferred news source?? Can we get some other sources in here besides BN? A few sprinkles of Rochester D&C and Syracuse...but that's it. I can't even read the BN cause I don't and won't subscribe. C'mon twobillsdrive.com...get some additional sources. Thanks!!!

They link to plenty of sources beyond TBN.

Trolly.

It just cements for me why TBN just isn't worth it. Glad others feel like I do. Miss the old D&C days...

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.