Brandon Beane already top 3 worst GM's in bills history

Yeezus

It's threads like these that make this message board both the absolute best and the absolute worst....the same thread.....but for very different reasons. Regardless of trade yesterday, to think Beane is the "worst GM in Bills history" brings to light the microwave mentality by the fans in today's NFL....how we forget the Marv Levy as GM days and Russ Brandon calling the football shots and we gave out huge contracts at FA to Derrick Dockery and Langston Walker, traded Jason Peters, let Winfield go, Drafted lil' Donte BEFORE Ngata, traded UP for J.P. Losman, and so much, much more....they are building a TEAM, say it with me OP, T-E-A-M...meaning, talent be damned, if you don't get in the process and buy-in, you're not with the TEAM....think Beane is stupid, go talk to Belichick when he traded FOR Wes Welker and made him a star, traded away Seymour and Willie or kept bringing in replacement RBs year after year.....

It's amusing if it weren't for being so infuriating because posts like this make the fan base look bad as a whole....

Quoted for truth

Though I don't care at all about how the fanbase "looks". The ones who matter don't care, and the ones who care don't matter.

Plus, we aren't the Browns, so we have that going for us...

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Brandon has done well. Definitely demonstrated recently with the trade for Benjamin, and the Darius and Boldin situations prove he has gotten a lot from his brother's book. He should come out with Brandon - Ball.

Me thinks Yeesuz smokes too much of the goncha.

Beane is actually showing signs of being one of the very best GMs in Bills history.

It's been all about getting rid of guys who don't fit the "team concept" that Bean & McD believe is needed to win.

You can't motivate guys to work hard and do the right things when there are certain other guys on the roster who are fat, lazy, like to smoke weed, produce very little on the field, and are always injured.

Watkins was a bust for us because he is a very selfish player.

Dareus got the big money so why should he bust his fat a$$.

It goes on and on.

The Bills are 5-2 and Beane has had the foresight to accumulate a boatload of draft picks in 2018 & 2019 as well.....many of them high draft picks.

The Bills are actually looking like a playoff team in 2017.

With a 9 picks is 2018 and 10 picks in 2019 along with $50M in cap space in 2018 I expect the Bills to only get better from there.

Damn. You can't and won't ever win with selfish, stupid, and lazy players. Pure raw talent is useless without drive, passion motivation, intelligence, and commitment to teamwork. Dareus is a child. And he's has not dominated as he should given his talent so you can't overlook transgressions when they're no dominate. LT was a drunk and coke head but he dominated so the Giants looked the other way and paid him. I't not advocating that, but saying that it's easier to look the other way when a guy with god given talent dominates. Dareus just isn't worth it. Watkins was outshined by Woods here and is again in LA. Ragland and Darby were scheme none-fits and Cardale was a project.

This is the Patriots methods, which I have watched and appreciated for years. Create a culture of accountability, responsibility and professionalism. Treat players like adults and draft smart, committed, intelligent players who hate to lose and are willing to put in the time and effort to earn their paychecks. Pure athletic talent absent brains is useless. More Tre Whites, less Marcel Dareus'.

How many first round athletic freaks do you need to see flame our here before you realize that it's more than a 40 time? Mike Williams, Leodis McKelvin, Erik Flowers, JP Losman, CJ Spiller, Aaron Maybin, Willis McGahee, Marshawn Lynch... all since 2000. All physically gifted, all sucked.

Too large of contingent of football fans are brawn over brains, emotion over ration. Finally we have a GM and coach on the same page with a clear plan to build a winner. Let it play out. If we get a QB, this model works.

I feel we see it working already. Far less stupid penalties. On the good side of the turnover ratio. Starting to look like a professional team. HI price guys who are often injured or don't play for some stupid reason are a negative and better off without them.

Hasn't made a single right decision his tenure here. Keeps trading away the only talented players on our roster and for what?

Has anyone taken a look at our DT depth, its horrible. He just handed out a pro bowl DT in the prime of his career for pennies.

NONE of his trades/signings have made any sense. complete shambles.

People think this is a good trade just bc we are 4-2. Wait until November rolls around and the real Buffalo Bills show up just like the last 17 years folks.

This fan base is legit the most delusional in the NFL. no joke. If anyone is responsible for the success of our team right now its DOUG WHALEY

Wow... I make bad predictions all of the time, but this one exceeds even my own BS.

We are loaded with draft picks and traded for KB. We are now the Patriots. We get rid of over paid/over valued vets and get draft picks and manage the salary cap... This is exactly what a GM is supposed to do.

I think you're still giving the OP way to much credit. This is all about the OP needing to look smart and right. And once you come out strong about something negative that doesn't exactly pan out, the only thing you can do is keep doubling down on it as odds say at some point you'll hit on it. Couple that with other doing the same, so they can then all feed each others posts and convincing themselves they are all the smart ones.

Or they are just complete trolls

It's threads like these that make this message board both the absolute best and the absolute worst....the same thread.....but for very different reasons. Regardless of trade yesterday, to think Beane is the "worst GM in Bills history" brings to light the microwave mentality by the fans in today's NFL....how we forget the Marv Levy as GM days and Russ Brandon calling the football shots and we gave out huge contracts at FA to Derrick Dockery and Langston Walker, traded Jason Peters, let Winfield go, Drafted lil' Donte BEFORE Ngata, traded UP for J.P. Losman, and so much, much more....they are building a TEAM, say it with me OP, T-E-A-M...meaning, talent be damned, if you don't get in the process and buy-in, you're not with the TEAM....think Beane is stupid, go talk to Belichick when he traded FOR Wes Welker and made him a star, traded away Seymour and Willie or kept bringing in replacement RBs year after year.....

It's amusing if it weren't for being so infuriating because posts like this make the fan base look bad as a whole....

A good coach doesn't get players that fit his scheme, he gets a scheme that fits his players. Sami Watkins is a world class decoy and Dareus is the fastest fat guy in the NFL. If we had them we would probably clinch a playoff appearance this Thursday. Instead it's 2011 and we're in Groundhog day.

OldNMBillsFan, on 29 Oct 2017 - 8:12 PM, said:snapback.png

Your an idiot!!!. Bills are 5-2, suck it!!!!

Go Bills!!!!

I got That!!! HeHeHe

Edited by Buffaloflash