Dareus traded to Jacksonville!

HappyDays

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait...we ONLY got a 6th rounder???????? I am all for this trade, but geezus, this isnt some scrub with no talent who is also coming off a good game. I hope its not just a 6th rounder, I mean thats as bad as when the Lakers got Gasol for nothing.

There isnt at least a WR, DB, OL, or even just multiple picks? If its only a 6th, I would have kept him, let him get a groove and increase his trade value then trade him at end of year. I really hope its not just a measly 6th rounder.

A 6th is weak as hell for a higher former first rd pick. If he goes back to Jax and Marrone get's him back to elite form this trade has epic fail all over it.

Typical sell low from this FO

Edited by Real McCoy

Anyone thinking we should have gotten a 4th round (or THIRD??? Ha!) pick for him havent seen a Bills game in his tenure.

The Sabres have won 2 games this season and I would have still been happy with a bag full of practice pucks for his selfish ass.

Trust the !@#$ing process people.

Anyone thinking we should have gotten a 4th round (or THIRD??? Ha!) pick for him havent seen a Bills game in his tenure.

The Sabres have won 2 games this season and I would have still been happy with a bag full of practice pucks for his selfish ass.

Trust the !@#$ing process people.

we could have traded dareus to the sabres for a 3rd!

They are lucky they got anything for him with his antics and salary

I don't know why people don't understand this. Everyone on here claiming we should get a 2nd and what a joke is is not taking his contract or problems with it. They must be thinking just the value of dareues with no contract lol. We are lucky we got a 6th, hell we are lucky someone took his contract and gave us chicken wings

I don't know why people don't understand this. Everyone on here claiming we should get a 2nd and what a joke is is not taking his contract or problems with it. They must be thinking just the value of dareues with no contract lol. We are lucky we got a 6th, hell we are lucky someone took his contract and gave us chicken wings

aren't we still stuck with his contract with regards to the cap anyway?