Texans ready to walk out on owner after “inmate” comments

YoloinOhio

Please notice that your sympathies in this situation, as usual, are with the people saying racist things. You worry they don't get their fair due, call issue to anything and everything else, rather than to acknowledge that the people taking issue with the statements MIGHT HAVE A POINT. This is why you continue to be ignorant. You have a wall between "you" and "knowledge" and that wall is the strongest thing about you.

This wouldn't be so irritating if you were less loud and aggressive about it, but you are, so here we are.

Congrats to Boyst on just becoming the second worst poster in this thread

And so far I'd call you the worst. I actually find boyst entertaining and needle raised a very valid point. Vive la difference

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone has a right to be offended by whatever they want to. I just think this is a prime example of how silly it's gotten.

It reminds me of that scene in Bowfinger where Eddie Murphy is incensed that the number of times the letter k appears in the script is divisible by 3, and thus "kkk" appears several hundred times in the script.

Then when the guy says he knows it isn't Shakespeare he sees it as code for shake a spear and accuses him of calling them spear chuckers.

I've always thought that pretty much everything in life, especially the major social and economic issues of the day, can be related to and explained away by something Bowfinger. Highly underrated movie and social commentary. Jamie Kennedy was amazing. Especially the subtext.

I've always thought that pretty much everything in life, especially the major social and economic issues of the day, can be related to and explained away by something Bowfinger. Highly underrated movie and social commentary. Jamie Kennedy was amazing. Especially the subtext.

It is a good one. I actually didn't think much of it the first time I saw it, but it gets better with subsequent viewings.

Everyone has a right to be offended by whatever they want to. I just think this is a prime example of how silly it's gotten.

It reminds me of that scene in Bowfinger where Eddie Murphy is incensed that the number of times the letter k appears in the script is divisible by 3, and thus "kkk" appears several hundred times in the script.

Then when the guy says he knows it isn't Shakespeare he sees it as code for shake a spear and accuses him of calling them spear chuckers.

I would agree that there are silly instances when people choose to be offended by non-offensive things but I don't believe this is one. Some have already alluded to McNair's history of saying insensitive things so that's why I stated that this just revealed his mindset. I will leave the rest of this to those who this really affects, the Texans players.

Great Bills win today! I would gladly give each one of you a high-five about that!

I would agree that there are silly instances when people choose to be offended by non-offensive things but I don't believe this is one. Some have already alluded to McNair's history of saying insensitive things so that's why I stated that this just revealed his mindset. I will leave the rest of this to those who this really affects, the Texans players.

Great Bills win today! I would gladly give each one of you a high-five about that!

Yep.

Please notice that your sympathies in this situation, as usual, are with the people saying racist things. You worry they don't get their fair due, call issue to anything and everything else, rather than to acknowledge that the people taking issue with the statements MIGHT HAVE A POINT. This is why you continue to be ignorant. You have a wall between "you" and "knowledge" and that wall is the strongest thing about you.

This wouldn't be so irritating if you were less loud and aggressive about it, but you are, so here we are.

:beer:

I hate you. You stole my crown!

You seem to be emotionally fragile to this topic. I won't push your buttons and get into a pissing match. I don't think the player movement is entirely genuine. I don't take alot of what they say serious because they aren't saying much. What little they do say, I find hypocritical because they aren't critical of many of their own peers behavior. You buy into it all, good for you.