[closed]Another Taylor Thread? Yes another

Foreigner

Russell Wilson never became a franchise QB until his 3rd year. Tyrod Taylor is in his 3rd year. Will he

become a franchise QB? We don't know, but we do know is that his detractors vastly outnumber his supporters, whether it be in the media, on this board or among the Bills fandom. Look, we all know

Taylor is not Tom Brady or Jim Kelly for that matter. What we do know is that since Kelly he has been

the best at his position. All the drafts since then have not produced the franchise QB. Why? Because

besides the demanding play required, the draft is a crap shoot. Is Nathan Peterman the answer?

We don't know that either. Playing QB is not a science. All the variables, all the analytics can't

predict the future correctly all the time, same as the weather person can't get it right all the time. If, Taylor, Peterman, or the next QB draftee is the answer does that guarantee playoffs or Super Bowls?

Of course not. Having a franchise QB like Manning, Rivers, or Brees who are winding down their careers guarantees nothing. While Manning has won two SBs, he has missed the playoffs 5 out of the last 6 years including this one, Having Rivers or Brees among others, don't make the playoffs a sure thing also. That is because football is a team game and that includes the roster of 53 including some who may rarely play. On top of that, making the playoffs can come down to 1 quarter, 1 series or even

1 play. Also, basically going into every season, 28 teams are fighting for 7 spots as it has been a

forgone conclusion the Pats are already AFC east champs and division winners before the season has started. Look, we know that Taylor is not perfect , but we also know the greatest to ever play the position does not go 25-25 and 300 with no INTs most every week. Now the Bills have the third

oldest team in the NFL and really need to get younger as even Incognito, Kyle Williams, and Hughes

and others will leave or be forced out soon. We need help in the draft on both lines,

on the back end, as a back up and eventual long term running back. Do we need another QB next year. The rest of the season may determine that. We need to cheer are entire team Sunday, and

when Taylor makes a bad throw or the offense doesn't move the chains, and people start screaming

the QB is no good, it upsets the whole team. Taylor may not be the answer, but let it play out this year, and if we don't win the SB, maybe we do need another QB, but again, if it is not Brady or Kelly

lets hope the rest of the team is upgraded to help whoever is behind Center next year

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So may of these big name QB's throw out stinkers all the time.. i.e. Cam, Eli, Philip, Big Ben, Dalton, Mariota, Flacco, Palmer, Cousins, Winston and even Russell Wilson. All i know is when Tyrod has a poor game or his receivers stink, he gets lambasted here as NOT the answer. Meanwhile when i look up his rankings he's usually in the top 5 or 6 of AFC QB rating. If your TT, Just don't turn the ball over. I think that makes up for any perceived lack of yardage numbers. Protect the ball, make a few throws, use his legs a bit...and he's a solid QB. Believe me, Denver or Baltimore would love to have a QB like Tyrod right about now.

Nobody expects perfection. Everybody has a right to expect competence in all phases of his craft, and that includes situations like last Sunday. Down by 7 4th quarter winding down and the ball in his hands. He's done it 3 times(I think) in two and a half years versus 17 attempts. And that, my friends, is a deal breaker.

Here's how that post read to me:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce et justo nec quam scelerisque vestibulum. Nulla tincidunt mauris sit amet feugiat blandit. Sed sit amet nunc tempus, euismod mi et, convallis tortor. Aenean viverra tristique orci, non egestas arcu semper eget. Integer consequat, diam in fringilla ullamcorper, erat leo tempus sem, non pharetra nisl est in nisl. Duis sed iaculis tortor. Vivamus varius sapien et ipsum feugiat volutpat. Nulla facilisi nec mollis tortor, nec rutrum nulla. Nam placerat sodales urna. Maecenas ut nulla iaculis felis mollis sagittis nec eu lacus. Pellentesque gravida feugiat neque ac venenatis. Duis mollis risus lorem, vel faucibus ligula dapibus a. Aliquam hendrerit ligula at massa ultricies vulputate. Proin ac sapien euismod quam viverra faucibus eget at sapien. In eget nisl non tellus dignissim aliquam eu quis nibh. Ut finibus egestas neque eget tincidunt. Donec ut lectus at urna dapibus lacinia quis eget sem. Donec viverra commodo diam ut volutpat. Vivamus ultricies enim vel velit tempor, non pharetra ex lobortis. Pellentesque convallis lectus non urna tempor congue. Fusce non pellentesque erat, quis fringilla erat. Maecenas eget erat tellus. Donec viverra dui ac turpis pretium scelerisque. Suspendisse lectus augue, vehicula sit amet magna vel, scelerisque pulvinar ipsum. Donec posuere imperdiet scelerisque. Phasellus pharetra vehicula dapibus.

the OP is a foreigner so maybe in his country they don't have paragraphs!

No, it just means that he wants to know what love is.

Here's how that post read to me:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce et justo nec quam scelerisque vestibulum. Nulla tincidunt mauris sit amet feugiat blandit. Sed sit amet nunc tempus, euismod mi et, convallis tortor. Aenean viverra tristique orci, non egestas arcu semper eget. Integer consequat, diam in fringilla ullamcorper, erat leo tempus sem, non pharetra nisl est in nisl. Duis sed iaculis tortor. Vivamus varius sapien et ipsum feugiat volutpat. Nulla facilisi nec mollis tortor, nec rutrum nulla. Nam placerat sodales urna. Maecenas ut nulla iaculis felis mollis sagittis nec eu lacus. Pellentesque gravida feugiat neque ac venenatis. Duis mollis risus lorem, vel faucibus ligula dapibus a. Aliquam hendrerit ligula at massa ultricies vulputate. Proin ac sapien euismod quam viverra faucibus eget at sapien. In eget nisl non tellus dignissim aliquam eu quis nibh. Ut finibus egestas neque eget tincidunt. Donec ut lectus at urna dapibus lacinia quis eget sem. Donec viverra commodo diam ut volutpat. Vivamus ultricies enim vel velit tempor, non pharetra ex lobortis. Pellentesque convallis lectus non urna tempor congue. Fusce non pellentesque erat, quis fringilla erat. Maecenas eget erat tellus. Donec viverra dui ac turpis pretium scelerisque. Suspendisse lectus augue, vehicula sit amet magna vel, scelerisque pulvinar ipsum. Donec posuere imperdiet scelerisque. Phasellus pharetra vehicula dapibus.

LOL

Seems like a good place to start sharing recipes.

A couple friends of mine and I are getting together for what one of them is calling, "Friendsgiving."

We're going to do Thanksgiving food apps.

Any clever ideas out there? She came up with stuffing balls. I came up with turkey breast sliders.

Anything?