• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

find me 4 losses on our schedule.

Say we drop 2 to NE

1 to KC

The other games...we could lose one

But I expect we beat NE at least once. The matchup is entirely in our favor

And short of Oakland who matches well against us but history shows we beat... I look at only Miami and KC as teams who match up correctly against us to beat us.

New Orleans also is poised to bring us slow steady offense and best our defensive efforts.

I see no more than 3 losses ahead if I try

I could see Buffalo finishing anywhere from 7-9 to 11-5. The league is so even this year. So unpredictable Edited by PABillsfan23

Have you watched them play? They barely beat Hou, TB and NYJ. They are nothing like last year, I'd say 11 wins is their ceiling honestly, I am expecting to beat them in Buffalo at this point. The East is totally up for grabs imo..

They can easily lose @ Den,@Buf,@Pitt , @Oak , @Mia , even home vs Buffalo,SD,Mia.. Again, have you seen them play?? They are not a powerhouse by any means, people need to stop talking about their past and look at their 17 play, which has been very average at best. Hightower is hurt, isn't playing Sunday, they're very beatable

Yep I have seen them play. They are struggling and they are still 5-2.

3 out of the last 4 years they have started slow and people have said the Pats time is done and what do they do? Win the superbowl or go to the championship game.

They will get better as the year goes on, mark my words.

I hope you are correct as I hate that franchise more than my ex GF, but until the Bills actually beat them, then I will not get optimistic.

chargers aren't scary. They're timing and ball control. As long as our running game can continue to find legs we will be ok. We can key on their quick LB's and survive

Patriots have too many defensive weaknesses that we can overcome. We can realistically sweep them this year and I am half believing we will.

No reason to see us losing to the Jets.

Our defense will shut down KC and it'll be big plays to beat us. That could be a loss. Depends which offense shows up. We only hve to score 20 to best them.

Dolphins have no rhythm. We can sweep them.

You are pretty optimistic eh lol. You think the Bills are getting 11-12 wins?

Yep I have seen them play. They are struggling and they are still 5-2.

3 out of the last 4 years they have started slow and people have said the Pats time is done and what do they do? Win the superbowl or go to the championship game.

They will get better as the year goes on, mark my words.

I hope you are correct as I hate that franchise more than my ex GF, but until the Bills actually beat them, then I will not get optimistic.

You are pretty optimistic eh lol. You think the Bills are getting 11-12 wins?

I was one of the few who called us beating Atlanta and also confident (though, less so than Atl) that we would beat Carolina

Also knew we would beat Denver and lose to Cinci.

We bear Oakland this week and embarrass the Jets next week. McCoy kills the Jets and in back to back weeks comes out strong with over 250 yards.

you guys must smokin' crack. NE ain't winning the division. We are. By the time we play NE, we'll have Clay back and our coach is going to get the bugs worked out of our pass defense. NE is goin' down.

Hope you are right but I would not base anything on Clay's health. His knees are walking time bombs. I really dont expect him to remain healthy after he come back.

I was one of the few who called us beating Atlanta and also confident (though, less so than Atl) that we would beat Carolina

Also knew we would beat Denver and lose to Cinci.

We bear Oakland this week and embarrass the Jets next week. McCoy kills the Jets and in back to back weeks comes out strong with over 250 yards.

Hey man I hope your predictions keep rolling!

I personally don't see the Bills getting to 10 wins, but I would love for them to prove me wrong

Edited by billsfan11

You called me ignorant, but I'm the one who's supposed to self-police?

You a funny guy, Richie Cunningham. :lol:

I simply made a couple observations and told you to go where those kinds of comments are acceptable.