NE Schedule

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Raiders will crush NE in Mexico City. Tons of Raiders fans there, high altitude, pollution. Brady is going to have a tough time there, he's something like 3-8 in the altitude of Denver, Mexico City gives him altitude, heat and pollution.

...and the runs.

find me 4 losses on our schedule.

Say we drop 2 to NE

1 to KC

The other games...we could lose one

But I expect we beat NE at least once. The matchup is entirely in our favor

And short of Oakland who matches well against us but history shows we beat... I look at only Miami and KC as teams who match up correctly against us to beat us.

New Orleans also is poised to bring us slow steady offense and best our defensive efforts.

I see no more than 3 losses ahead if I try

4 losses on our schedule?

K.C, NE twice. Chargers, Dolphins once.

And that is ignoring NO and OAK who seem to be on the rise, especially NO with 4 straight wins.

Jets isn't going to be an easy game on the road Thursday night.

Bills don't have any easy games left

And that is ignoring NO and OAK who seem to be on the rise, especially NO with 4 straight wins.

What were the easy games we have had earlier this year?🤔

Looks easy for them. They own the AFC East teams so those should be wins. Perhaps they lose 1 (to the Bills!).

Assume they lose no more than one of Raiders, Broncos, and Steelers. Another division title is nearly guaranteed at 13-3 or 12-4. I can't see them finishing worse than 11-5 and no one in the AFC East is going to be 11-5. Bills and Dolphins would be thrilled with 10-6.

Have you watched them play? They barely beat Hou, TB and NYJ. They are nothing like last year, I'd say 11 wins is their ceiling honestly, I am expecting to beat them in Buffalo at this point. The East is totally up for grabs imo..

None really.

But the question was.. Where are there 4 losses on their schedule, making it sound like the Bills have a easy schedule.

So I listed 5 I think the Bills will lose.

Hope that I am wrong

They can easily lose @ Den,@Buf,@Pitt , @Oak , @Mia , even home vs Buffalo,SD,Mia.. Again, have you seen them play?? They are not a powerhouse by any means, people need to stop talking about their past and look at their 17 play, which has been very average at best. Hightower is hurt, isn't playing Sunday, they're very beatable Edited by JerseyBills

chargers aren't scary. They're timing and ball control. As long as our running game can continue to find legs we will be ok. We can key on their quick LB's and survive

Patriots have too many defensive weaknesses that we can overcome. We can realistically sweep them this year and I am half believing we will.

No reason to see us losing to the Jets.

Our defense will shut down KC and it'll be big plays to beat us. That could be a loss. Depends which offense shows up. We only hve to score 20 to best them.

Dolphins have no rhythm. We can sweep them.

find me 4 losses on our schedule.

Say we drop 2 to NE

1 to KC

The other games...we could lose one

But I expect we beat NE at least once. The matchup is entirely in our favor

And short of Oakland who matches well against us but history shows we beat... I look at only Miami and KC as teams who match up correctly against us to beat us.

New Orleans also is poised to bring us slow steady offense and best our defensive efforts.

I see no more than 3 losses ahead if I try

We lost to Oakland and KC the last few years. We lost to Miami 0-2 last year. We lost to the Jets 0-2 last year. We have tough on the road against San Diego. I see us going 4-2, 3-0, 0-3 and 2-2 finishing 9-7

We lost to Oakland and KC the last few years. We lost to Miami 0-2 last year. We lost to the Jets 0-2 last year. We have tough on the road against San Diego. I see us going 4-2, 3-0, 0-3 and 2-2 finishing 9-7

this is an entirely different team. 4 new starters at DB. 2 new LB's essentially. 1 new DL (Lawson is new)

On offense we are a lot different in play, as well.

I am seeing us 2-0 against NE and the Jets. Miami could be tough. Wanna see them tonight.

Raiders in Mexico City could be more raucous than Raiders in Oakland. Latinos are Raider fans at birth. The entire stadium in Mexico City will look like the Black Hole of Oakland.

You are so ignorant.

kg1oNIz.jpg

chargers aren't scary. They're timing and ball control. As long as our running game can continue to find legs we will be ok. We can key on their quick LB's and survive

Patriots have too many defensive weaknesses that we can overcome. We can realistically sweep them this year and I am half believing we will.

No reason to see us losing to the Jets.

Our defense will shut down KC and it'll be big plays to beat us. That could be a loss. Depends which offense shows up. We only hve to score 20 to best them.

Dolphins have no rhythm. We can sweep them.

Actually that plays into our defensive strength, except for that blown coverage against Howard last week and the Cicni Game (one or two others i am no doubt missing), Bills have been very good at stopping the big plays, it has been the short & intermediate passing routes that have killed our zone for yards.

You are so ignorant.

kg1oNIz.jpg

So it is Pittsburgh in the North, Dallas in MExico City but it looks like it is going to be real loud in support of NE's "away" game in Mexico City.

Wrex is gone. We will not get swept by Miami and we should sweep the "tanking" Jets.