NE Schedule

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Take a look at that sucker. Not easy for them going forward. Don't like that they get to play Raiders "on the road" in Mexico City. Conspiracy!

Looks easy for them. They own the AFC East teams so those should be wins. Perhaps they lose 1 (to the Bills!).

Assume they lose no more than one of Raiders, Broncos, and Steelers. Another division title is nearly guaranteed at 13-3 or 12-4. I can't see them finishing worse than 11-5 and no one in the AFC East is going to be 11-5. Bills and Dolphins would be thrilled with 10-6.

Edited by BeginnersMind

Looks easy for them. They own the AFC East teams so those should be wins. Perhaps they lose 1 (to the Bills!).

Assume they lose no more than one of Raiders, Broncos, and Steelers. Another division title is nearly guaranteed at 13-3 or 12-4. I can't see them finishing worse than 11-5 and no one in the AFC East is going to be 11-5. Bills and Dolphins would be thrilled with 10-6.

find me 4 losses on our schedule.

Say we drop 2 to NE

1 to KC

The other games...we could lose one

But I expect we beat NE at least once. The matchup is entirely in our favor

And short of Oakland who matches well against us but history shows we beat... I look at only Miami and KC as teams who match up correctly against us to beat us.

New Orleans also is poised to bring us slow steady offense and best our defensive efforts.

I see no more than 3 losses ahead if I try

Take a look at that sucker. Not easy for them going forward. Don't like that they get to play Raiders "on the road" in Mexico City. Conspiracy!

On paper there are some challenges but the Pats always seem to keep rolling. What sticks out the most is playing 5 of 6 on the road after their bye week including 3 straight with the Bills first.

Would be interesting if the chargers could find a way to shock them this week but not holding my breath.

Still think they probably finish 12-4 worst case.

find me 4 losses on our schedule.

Say we drop 2 to NE

1 to KC

The other games...we could lose one

But I expect we beat NE at least once. The matchup is entirely in our favor

And short of Oakland who matches well against us but history shows we beat... I look at only Miami and KC as teams who match up correctly against us to beat us.

New Orleans also is poised to bring us slow steady offense and best our defensive efforts.

I see no more than 3 losses ahead if I try

Boyst calling for an 11-5 season???? I'd love that.....but it would be shocking.

Boyst calling for an 11-5 season???? I'd love that.....but it would be shocking.

I love what McD is building but this team could lose to anyone, as evidenced by all the tight margins of victory.

I predict

2 losses to NE

1 in split with Miami

2 losses in Chargers, Saints, Raiders, Chiefs

And that's with an assumption that they win Jets (road and short week), Colts, Miami.

That gets them to 9-7.

Not an easy route to 10 wins.

Edited by BeginnersMind

I love what McD is building but this team could lose to anyone, as evidenced by all the tight margins of victory.

I predict

2 losses to NE

1 in split with Miami

And that's with an assumption that they win Jets (road and short week), Colts, Miami.

That gets them to 9-7.

how can you see 2 losses to NE*?

They have inferrior LB to stop McCoy and our running. Putting an extra man in the box didn't work for Tampa or Atlanta whos defense is equal to NE. It sure as hell didn't work for Denver who has better safety and DB's

NE has DL to get pressure. But if we let Taylor return to his style of being slippery he can elude those DL. And if we are back to 100% at WR with Clay healthy we can exploit their D and score 20+ pts

If our D is healthy I cannot see them scoring more than 20 unless they somehow find a way to run the ball like they never have.

Chargers

@broncos

@raiders

Fish

@BUFFALO

@fish

@Steelers

BUFFALO

Jets

The stretch of 2 Bills, 2 Fish and a Steelers game could be big. From @ Miami on MNF to Denver hosting them for SNF, there are a few games that can give them trouble. And Denver has been able to do so with Von Miller and Co.

I can't see them winning more than 2 games against Miami/Buff/Miami. And more than four by the time you add in a second buffalo or Steelers game. That's a tough stretch when they're often hurting. 3-4 losses easily in their schedule out them them between 10-6 and 11-5. If we beat them and can beat common rivals we win the division.

I predict

2 losses to NE

1 in split with Miami

That gets them to 9-7.

I feel similarly. I have them at 8-8 or 9-7. Getting to 10 will be tough.

how can you see 2 losses to NE*?

They have inferrior LB to stop McCoy and our running. Putting an extra man in the box didn't work for Tampa or Atlanta whos defense is equal to NE. It sure as hell didn't work for Denver who has better safety and DB's

NE has DL to get pressure. But if we let Taylor return to his style of being slippery he can elude those DL. And if we are back to 100% at WR with Clay healthy we can exploit their D and score 20+ pts

If our D is healthy I cannot see them scoring more than 20 unless they somehow find a way to run the ball like they never have.

Their TE, what's his name?

they play us, fins, jets. that's min 4 division wins right there. they would only need 1 other win to be in playoffs and good luck to whoever plays Brady in the playoffs no matter where they are ranked. this thread is silly. nobody in their right mind is bettering against the Pats

I think this could be the year we split with the Patriots, assuming both are competitive games that both teams try to win.

And we may have to do that to get to 10 wins. I'm OK with that; that's a great challenge for this team. Beat NE and maybe get in the playoffs.

banged up, slowed down and cumbersome.

I don't fear him with Hyde and poyer.

He's been largely ineffective this year. Even in the red zone.

They need a second TE

Our defense has had trouble defending TE(s) considerable less capable then RG.

Raiders in Mexico City could be more raucous than Raiders in Oakland. Latinos are Raider fans at birth. The entire stadium in Mexico City will look like the Black Hole of Oakland.

Not as much as last year when the Raiders played the Texans. There are a LOT of Pats fans in Mexico. I will say 60 / 40 Raiders for that game. I will be there doing my part suporting the Raiders.

Same thing every friggin year......as long as bellicheat and marcia are there they will win the afce....they will win it again this year......my hopes for the bills is obviously the top WC spot....if we keep playing the way we do and continue improving i can see this happening

I think the Raiders will crush NE in Mexico City. Tons of Raiders fans there, high altitude, pollution. Brady is going to have a tough time there, he's something like 3-8 in the altitude of Denver, Mexico City gives him altitude, heat and pollution.