\GoBillsInDallas/

52-year-old Elizabeth Hurley says hi

No thanks. Her hair is all wet and her lips are too full. Pass

A bit of a pig face too. <_<

Edited by Philly McButterpants

Dude.

Their bison chili is phenomenal. Any steak you get there will melt your mouth. And the crab cakes are the best.

The owners of the Hillbilly Fun Park were my landlords back in the late 90s. I had an apartment about 1/4 mile from there (Joe Green Rd.). Awesome people!!!

Bison Chili?!?!? A ploy to get you to pay too much for a bowl. A good chili is so full of spices the meat base is irrelevant. Best chili I ever had was one that a guy used to make at the Hilton when I worked there. Dude would grind up all the leftover scraps of meat including cooked turkey and ham.

Bison Chili?!?!? A ploy to get you to pay too much for a bowl. A good chili is so full of spices the meat base is irrelevant. Best chili I ever had was one that a guy used to make at the Hilton when I worked there. Dude would grind up all the leftover scraps of meat including cooked turkey and ham.

That's what I do for my empanada filling. I freeze leftover meat from any/every meal.

That's what I do for my empanada filling. I freeze leftover meat from any/every meal.

I will tell you though the actual best chili I ever had/made was at Maple Dive in Beverly Hills. It took a long time to make because the meat wasnt ground it was all diced by hand. MD was a pretty cool place to work. I was part of the team that opened it up and the lunch Chef and was there a couple years. I have a lot of cool stories about that place.

http://www.seeing-stars.com/Dine/MapleDrive.shtml

So how did this turn into a thread about chili??

Edited by Chef Jim

Maybe you could complete the trifecta and take her to storytown too :lol:

is that the place in lake george?

she was named ideal woman by most of the hounds I knew 15 years ago

is that the place in lake george?

Yes, now Six Flags/Great Escape.

I will tell you though the actual best chili I ever had/made was at Maple Dive in Beverly Hills. It took a long time to make because the meat wasnt ground it was all diced by hand.

Chasen's chili is like that. It was 2#s chuck roast and 1# pork shoulder, diced by hand, and while it was one of the best chili recipes I've ever made, it was also the most tedious meal to prepare.

Apparently Liz Taylor had it shipped to her while filming Cleopatra in Italy.

It's good to be queen, I guess.

Yes, now Six Flags/Great Escape.

what's that busted little park that was built in the 60s by some guy that must have been on acid? we took our daughter there, and she loved it.

I'll have you pricks know that the Glens Falls area has a plethora of fine dining establishments that are 100% local.

As a matter of fact - Fergy - since you still have not paid up on the wings you owe me from the end of last season, with interest, you now owe me a sit down dinner worth at least $57/each - and I'll take you up on it in a Glens Falls/Queensbury restaurant.

Bistro LeRoux sounds good.

New Way Lunch is mighty fine dining. Love that place.

Chasen's chili is like that. It was 2#s chuck roast and 1# pork shoulder, diced by hand, and while it was one of the best chili recipes I've ever made, it was also the most tedious meal to prepare.

Apparently Liz Taylor had it shipped to her while filming Cleopatra in Italy.

It's good to be queen, I guess.

Yes she did and there were stories that Leonard Schwartz (my Head Chef at Maple Drive) stole their recipe.

And have I ever told my cooking for Liz Taylor story? :wub:

I tell ya, I have a million of them. I should start a LAMT to tell them. :lol:

On 10/24/2017 at 12:40 AM, Chef Jim said:

Quoted for truth. I went to take a shower a week ago and face planted on the shower door. Didnt realize it was slid closed because I had my sunglassss on. I have prescription sunglasses. Progressives. I think I paid more for them than my first car. No wait. I know I did.

What kind of Californian doesn’t have an open concept shower???

typical of someone from Alexander. 

On 10/23/2017 at 6:42 PM, IDBillzFan said:

Come to California. We wear our shades everywhere.

Don't step on anything.

3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

She's trippin

I sure wish she had been my English teacher in high school! 

On 10/23/2017 at 5:20 PM, DC Tom said:

Who the hell wears sunglasses while swimming?

I do almost Everytime. I have light green eyes. Not wearing them is an unneeded annoyance. 

I'd like a pair which were sunscreens that I could wear in water.  My eyes are very light (they change color from blue to gray to hazel) and are very light sensitive.

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/23/2017 at 5:20 PM, DC Tom said:

Who the hell wears sunglasses while swimming?

Well, THIS one's hair is wet, so...........

Image result for woman holding fish in water