Bills vs. Buccaneers Postgame

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great showing by the offence all around and yes Taylor was exceptional today.....some great plays and Mccoy finally gets that monkey off his back--monster day for him!......we found our main WR!! But wow our defence took abit of a step back today......

Deonte Thompson, our WR savior? A lot of clutch catches by him.

Yeah. Thought J Matt was the fantasy stash play but it might be Deonte. He was great today. Matthews will get more looks when that thumb heals and Zay is finally catching balls. We are looking better at the position somehow.

I have to give credit to Tyrod. He really stepped up down in the fourth like that.

Play of the games:

1. Tre White single-handedly getting us a chance to win it

2. Taiwan Jones coming in ice cold off the bench to dazzle dazzle their entire defense for a massive first down. It easily could've ended up like the Reggie Bush reverse last year, but Jones willed his way to the first. Awesome play.

Yeah. Thought J Matt was the fantasy stash play but it might be Deonte. He was great today. Matthews will get more looks when that thumb heals and Zay is finally catching balls. We are looking better at the position somehow.

I was so happy when Jones caught that one contested ball for a first down, wanted to reach through the screen and give him a hug haha. Hopefully his mental hangups are being worked through.

Right?

When they scored, I was SURE it was over.

I didnt have much confidence in us and BAM! That pass to DT was huge. The comeback monkey is off our back for another week.

That last play had my heart going into atrial fribulation tho. Traumatized by the titans game still

Right?

When they scored, I was SURE it was over.

I must admit... I thought it was too. It just looked like a game that we should absolutely win, yet did everything possible to lose it. And then.. Bam... Tyrod hits that big throw and the while team game alive.

It takes a lot to change the culture of a team. ...and a fan base. But do I dare believe that this team is changing their fate?

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Sean McDermott on being 3-0 at home: I love playing here. I do. To me, this is the place to play.

#Bills HC Sean McDermott: I thought Marcell Dareus had a really good week of practice. Was really proud of him.

Mike Rodak ESPN Staff Writer

Bills coach Sean McDermott took blame for his team's end-of-half snafu Sunday, saying he thought his offense could get off three offensive plays before spiking the ball for a field goal. Tyrod Taylor completed a 2-yard pass in bounds and could not get the offense set in time for a spike, leading to the Bills being booed off the field.

@buffalobills

McDermott: “Playing here is like heaven for a home team. Our fans have tons of pride in this team. We play hard for a city that works hard.”

I was so happy when Jones caught that one contested ball for a first down, wanted to reach through the screen and give him a hug haha. Hopefully his mental hangups are being worked through.

He finally got his yips out. Hes in yips rehab. Todays game was good for him. DT is gonna be big for us this season. Who woulda thought? A pre-season WR we snubbed in 2015 wins us a game and becomes a main WR for us years later.