Jordan Poyer injury - Out for Raiders game

YoloinOhio

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw a post on the official Bills facebook page from a somebody that claims they know Poyer and he's apparently not going to play tomorrow but hopes to ready for the Jets.

If true we are going to get lit up by the Raiders starting two scrubs in the secondary.

Are you concerned?

Are you concerned?

Yes. I think this will be a our first blowout loss of the season, no way we are going to hang with the Raiders after what they did against a superbowl team like the Chiefs.

But I've sad all along that all playoff teams have a bad loss or two like this over the course of the season, obviously look what happened to a playoff team like the Dolphins just other night.

Yes. I think this will be a our first blowout loss of the season, no way we are going to hang with the Raiders after what they did against a superbowl team like the Chiefs.

But I've sad all along that all playoff teams have a bad loss or two like this over the course of the season, obviously look what happened to a playoff team like the Dolphins just other night.

Did you just say "a playoff team like the dolphins"

That was so last year week.

Yes, early in the season lots of s#it goes down. Honestly I don't think the Fish or the Bills are legit playoff teams, this year. I honestly, truly, deeply hope I'm wrong about the Bills. Tanking does little to help a team. Winning this year is the best predictor of winning next year. This team is learning how to win, despite a dearth of great talent. IMO, that's far more valuable than a higher draft pick.

Yes, early in the season lots of s#it goes down. Honestly I don't think the Fish or the Bills are legit playoff teams, this year. I honestly, truly, deeply hope I'm wrong about the Bills. Tanking does little to help a team. Winning this year is the best predictor of winning next year. This team is learning how to win, despite a dearth of great talent. IMO, that's far more valuable than a higher draft pick.

i dont base the whole season off tomorrows game....but i think we now need our offense to start manufacturing points if we want to make the playoffs

Run run run the ball.

Limit the time Carr has the ball and can find a groove. Carr is excellent throwing over the middle. Preston has been a liability in coverage, I look for Carr to have a big game. TE Cook will be targeted a lot. With EJ out Wright will get picked on to.

Over the last few weeks I have watched the folks here give you a pretty rough time with every post you make and have tried to give you the benefit of the doubt. This, however, is quite possibly the dumbest attempt at a serious statement I have ever read, anywhere.

1st blowout loss??? You think there will be at least one and probably more? This team has shown no sign of letting that happen at any point this year even once, let alone multiple times.

KC SB team??? Looked to me over the last two weeks more like a choke in progress.

"Bad loss"??? What the hell is a good loss?

Miami a playoff team??? If that caliber of play is what will define this year's playoffs, I'm going to spend my time watching soccer.