Mile High Sports: Bills OT Glenn could be traded to Broncos

If you can backfill LT with a PS level guy and get decently young starting and locked up LT trade collateral, I guess you do it.

But what are the odds that can work?

The Bills have had trouble all season long establishing the run game, so now that Glenn is returning to health in a critical stretch of the season, they're willing to trade him to a team they could potentially have to beat out for a WC berth? Makes no sense to me.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes exactly, my bad 5 total....most NFL teams carry 3 max.

Not if those OT's can swing to the inside and man interior positions along the OL as well, which is possible for at least 3 of them.

He is on our roster, we have 4 total tackles on the team with him, Glenn, Mills & Henderson which is fueling the speculation about a trade especially since he didn't dump Henderson yet.

I'm not saying he's a future all pro, but he was a 6th round pick by the Pats that many thought would go much higher hence the reason Pats wanted to stash him so to speak. Also sources of mine out west loved this kid at UCLA. A towering behemoth of a physical specimen with experience in a pro style offense. Very athletic with rare skills indeed.

Yeah, my bad. I thought when they kept Henderson on the roster, McD was put on PS. These guys love to play around with the roster and often seem to leave the team short on some positions and bloated on others. It was a crime to dress only four CBs against the Bengals and we got burnt bad.

I was thinking that, too. Knowing the Bills aren't likely enamored with Seantrell's history, the Broncos could offer a #7 for him. #7's are all but worthless.

Henderson for Martavius Bryant makes too much sense.........it's a drug deal that could help both teams. (Trust the prospect, :lol: )

Does this hypothetical player play special teams?

Of course and he also plays all 22 positions and is a good teammate and leader and has a charity that he supports. Best of all he is young and makes the league minimum. All of the above gives McBeane wet dreams at night

Edited by kdiggz

Yes exactly, my bad 5 total....most NFL teams carry 3 max.

Regardless of the outlet, Benjamin Albright is a legit insider trust me on this.

And what's the matter with Walt Cherpinski's site? He's actually one of the pundits that has been fairly positive regarding the Bills in recent years, in fact I think their 2018 mock draft has us picking 25th overall (not KC's pick) which indicates they expect us to make the playoffs this year.

I'm sure Walter Cherepinski is a very nice guy.

He's fundamentally a Penn State frat boy who graduated, moved into his Mom's basement, and built a living out of packaging mock drafts and fantasy football info after he couldn't get a journalism job or make a living selling mortgages. Nothing wrong with that, he's making money now in a legal way, but he's not particularly knowledgeable about football nor has he any particular insight or inside information about any team.

Imo

Glenn is not the kinda' guy McD wants to pay. Clearly, a scumbag. :thumbsup:

He's apparently funny about paying good players when perfectly inadequate ones are available for less.

This is what a lot of folks don't get.

Regardless of some fans thoughts on Glenn and Dareus, they aren't Beane and McD's guys and in their minds they don't feel they should be paid the kind of money they are getting and tie it back to the previous regime's failures.

That's why nobody should be made when (not if) both are traded or released. But if we can swing a trade at least we get something in return and I'm sure they'd be estatic for just about anything in regards to Dareus.

This is what a lot of folks don't get.

Regardless of some fans thoughts on Glenn and Dareus, they aren't Beane and McD's guys and in their minds they don't feel they should be paid the kind of money they are getting and tie it back to the previous regime's failures.

That's why nobody should be made when (not if) both are traded or released. But if we can swing a trade at least we get something in return and I'm sure they'd be estatic for just about anything in regards to Dareus.

If it wasn't for that pesky salary cap...

I'm sure Walter Cherepinski is a very nice guy.

He's fundamentally a Penn State frat boy who graduated, moved into his Mom's basement, and built a living out of packaging mock drafts and fantasy football info after he couldn't get a journalism job or make a living selling mortgages. Nothing wrong with that, he's making money now in a legal way, but he's not particularly knowledgeable about football nor has he any particular insight or inside information about any team.

Imo

Walt's a bit of a blowhard but I've always enjoyed his website and commentary.

They particularly do yeoman's work with the draft coverage. Lots of in depth scouting reports and solid work put in.