Mile High Sports: Bills OT Glenn could be traded to Broncos

I was thinking that, too. Knowing the Bills aren't likely enamored with Seantrell's history, the Broncos could offer a #7 for him. #7's are all but worthless.

yeah I'm thinking they aren't going to break the bank, just need a halfway competent healthy OT with game experience. Guys like that aren't available on the street - OL depth is absurdly thin in the league.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing lost in the Glenn discussion (other than the fact that he's not one of Beane/McD guys) is word on the street the Bills are enamored with Conor McDermott (and no not because he shares the last name of our coach. Sounded like Belichik and the Pats were also pissed that they weren't able to sneak him on their practice squad too.

So if all this is true, you have to figure this is another possible reason that this regime is trying to move on from Glenn and I still think it's telling that we didn't immediately dump Henderson either after his suspension.

We have less than a few weeks to go to the trade deadline but all signs point to something happening soon.

That seems far fetched to me. No team can be THAT pissed about not signing a guy to a PS, or be so enamored with a PS player you are willing to trade your all pro LT. If the Bills or the Pats or any team were the least bit "enamored" with CMcD, he would be on a roster now. Every team sits at least one OT every week. And every team needs OTs. If one is thought to be good he is not on a PS. Or at least the enamoring is not all that strong and it's based solely on "if everything goes right for this guy for a couple years he could be special."

He's on our 53, not the PS

One thing lost in the Glenn discussion (other than the fact that he's not one of Beane/McD guys) is word on the street the Bills are enamored with Conor McDermott (and no not because he shares the last name of our coach. Sounded like Belichik and the Pats were also pissed that they weren't able to sneak him on their practice squad too.

So if all this is true, you have to figure this is another possible reason that this regime is trying to move on from Glenn and I still think it's telling that we didn't immediately dump Henderson either after his suspension.

We have less than a few weeks to go to the trade deadline but all signs point to something happening soon.

word on the street, yeah okay HQ.

Baseless thread IMO.

they all are from the OP.

That seems far fetched to me. No team can be THAT pissed about not signing a guy to a PS, or be so enamored with a PS player you are willing to trade your all pro LT. If the Bills or the Pats or any team were the least bit "enamored" with CMcD, he would be on a roster now. Every team sits at least one OT every week. And every team needs OTs. If one is thought to be good he is not on a PS. Or at least the enamoring is not all that strong and it's based solely on "if everything goes right for this guy for a couple years he could be special."

He is on our roster, we have 4 total tackles on the team with him, Glenn, Mills & Henderson which is fueling the speculation about a trade especially since he didn't dump Henderson yet.

I'm not saying he's a future all pro, but he was a 6th round pick by the Pats that many thought would go much higher hence the reason Pats wanted to stash him so to speak. Also sources of mine out west loved this kid at UCLA. A towering behemoth of a physical specimen with experience in a pro style offense. Very athletic with rare skills indeed.

He is on our roster, we have 4 total tackles on the team with him, Glenn, Mills & Henderson which is fueling the speculation about a trade especially since he didn't dump Henderson yet.

I'm not saying he's a future all pro, but he was a 6th round pick by the Pats that many thought would go much higher hence the reason Pats wanted to stash him so to speak. Also sources of mine out west loved this kid at UCLA. A towering behemoth of a physical specimen with experience in a pro style offense. Very athletic with rare skills indeed.

5 Tackles. Dawkins too

And yeah, McD is like 6-8. Big dude.

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

They need to replace a putrid RT in menelik Watson. They could trade for Seantrel for all we know. 7th rd pick and/or a ST player probably in return.

He would love to be in Colorado :)

:lol: I bet you are correct, sir.

Interesting development, also some speculation on other teams that would make sense to trade with the Bills:

http://walterfootball.com/nflpossibilities.php

Credibility chart (decreasing value):

Your frat bro's ex-girlfriend's cousin Chad

Shoeshine workers at Denver airport

Walter Football

I loathe that weasel-word "could". The Chevy Impala parked across the street from me could explode. Aliens could abduct my neighbors. The Broncos could trade for Glenn.

If you can backfill LT with a PS level guy and get decently young starting and locked up LT trade collateral, I guess you do it.

But what are the odds that can work?

5 Tackles. Dawkins too

And yeah, McD is like 6-8. Big dude.

Yes exactly, my bad 5 total....most NFL teams carry 3 max.

The OP should be banned simply for posting Walter Football links reposting Mile High Sports and other 'kids in Mom's basement' sites.

My dog has more NFL insight than those jamokes....

Regardless of the outlet, Benjamin Albright is a legit insider trust me on this.

And what's the matter with Walt Cherpinski's site? He's actually one of the pundits that has been fairly positive regarding the Bills in recent years, in fact I think their 2018 mock draft has us picking 25th overall (not KC's pick) which indicates they expect us to make the playoffs this year.