Stop linking to Buffalo News aritcles

xsoldier54

C'mon man. Look at the page. The first 12 or 13 articles are all from the Buffalo News. How about mixing it up a bit? I like the page and have been coming here daily for years. It was a simple request. Why do we need so many Buffalo News articles? There are plenty of other sources that are free.

So your gripe is that the articles should be mixed on the page more? Should it go "one BN article, then two other articles, then two BN articles, then three other articles"? Or should it go 1, 2, 1, 4, 3, 2? What presentation works best for you?

Your ignorance of 2017 is astounding. Please feel free to visit the website of probably the world's finest newspaper - The New York Times and tell me what you see (they do give 10 free articles per month). Then go to the Washington Post. Then the Wall Street Journal, the LA Times... Go ahead. I'll wait.

I don't want to subscribe to any of those publications and I don't want to subscribe to the Buffalo News either. There is plenty of free content out there. It was a simple request to provide more free content. Do you people work for the Buffalo News or something? Damn. Relax people.

You don't have to charge people to read your content. Most successful publications have figured out a way to provide internet content and pay for it through advertising sales. Clearly the Buffalo News hasn't figured that one out yet. That's how you get information to the masses in the 21st century if you want to continue to be viable.

ohhh. Bleacher report style. Click bait articles. Popups all over. Shittastic levels of journalism. Yes. Exactly.

Go home, dude

I'm talking about you being lazy in using a finger to scroll down the page to get to the free links.

It was a simple request man. Sorry that it bothers you so much that I don't want to have the first 12 or 13 articles linked to a site that I have to pay for. If you want to pay, feel free. I was just making a simple request to maybe mix it up a bit. How about putting the free ones on top and the paid ones on the bottom instead of the other way around? Doesn't seem too difficult to me. The moderators or owner can do whatever they choose. I won't read the ones from the Buffalo News so they are useless to me.

Would appreciate if the moderators would post articles from other publications that do not require you to pay to read them. There are plenty of other sources for Bills related material besides the Buffalo News. I can't read 99% of the articles on the page because you have to subscribe in order to read them. If the Buffalo News wants to require a subscription to read their material, then that's fine, it's their newspaper and their right. I just would like to continue to read articles on Two Bills Drive without having to pay to do so. Anyone else feel the same way?

Agree with this.

ohhh. Bleacher report style. Click bait articles. Popups all over. Shittastic levels of journalism. Yes. Exactly.

Go home, dude

I am home. I am getting a huge laugh out of how many people are getting their panties in a wad over a simple request. I don't care if they ever do it. It was just a simple request to maybe have some more of the free articles up front instead of the first 12 or 13 always linked to a pay site. The responses are killing me. You guys must all work for the Buffalo News.

It was a simple request man. Sorry that it bothers you so much that I don't want to have the first 12 or 13 articles linked to a site that I have to pay for. If you want to pay, feel free. I was just making a simple request to maybe mix it up a bit. How about putting the free ones on top and the paid ones on the bottom instead of the other way around? Doesn't seem too difficult to me. The moderators or owner can do whatever they choose. I won't read the ones from the Buffalo News so they are useless to me.

Your request is to have others do your work. Scroll down.

LOl you guys must be getting kickbacks from the Buffalo News. Why do you insist that the pay articles have to be listed first? They don't.

You are on a free site.

This site offers a pretty equal split between paid vs. unpaid material.

Paid material is easily identified.

And now you're bitching about the order in which the material is posted.

That's nerve.

I am home. I am getting a huge laugh out of how many people are getting their panties in a wad over a simple request. I don't care if they ever do it. It was just a simple request to maybe have some more of the free articles up front instead of the first 12 or 13 always linked to a pay site. The responses are killing me. You guys must all work for the Buffalo News.

Quote:

"Stop linking to Buffalo News aritcles"

Now, is this a simple request to rearrange the articles? Was this mentioned in your original post? Your argument has changed with every post.

Now, if you actually requested, as opposed to placing demands, that the BN links not be at the top of the list in the morning - we can have a conversation. Demanding from me that we do something to fit your personal taste is not an invitation for constructive dialog.

I love how the OP is bashing people for getting all worked up about what is literally a 50/50 split on free vs paid, you have the owner of the site explaining it to you, and you're whining about the order it's in. Come on man, get a grip, if 50/50 isn't good enough, go somewhere else.

so you are jus a lazy !@#$ and can’t scroll down. Answers all the questions that have me wondering why you can’t scroll down.