Stop linking to Buffalo News aritcles

xsoldier54

I have a theory that the mods took a payout from BN to put their pay articles on the TBD front page.

Thanks for shoving the BN down our throats. Why doesnt the D&C or WGR ever make the front page, EVER?

Money talks you corporate shills.

Interesting theory. And what about Josh from Buff News, is he the ringleader in all this?

Imo

A strange realization, the group that is adamant about not paying the 3 bucks is the same group of posters who continually vomit on the board.

It's funny how that's such a strong overlap, right? And not just the $3 specifically but the same ones that are so appalled by having to scroll past something they don't want to read are the ones that create the most unreadable content.

I have a theory that the mods took a payout from BN to put their pay articles on the TBD front page.

Thanks for shoving the BN down our throats. Why doesnt the D&C or WGR ever make the front page, EVER?

Money talks you corporate shills.

Literally, at this very moment. You just can't fake this kind of stupid.

IMG_7049.PNG

Literally, at this very moment. You just can't fake this kind of stupid.

IMG_7049.PNG

you seem to be the boss around here. Just tell me that you havent been paid by the BN to pump up thir content, and Ill chill.

And we both know by tomorrow morning the front page will be dominated by the BN. Ya got me.. for now.

Edited by Idandria

you seem to be the boss around here. Just tell me that you havent been paid by the BN to pump up thir content, and Ill chill.

And we both know by tomorrow morning the front page will be dominated by the BN. Ya got me.. for now.

Read more. Post less. I have probably stated it a half a dozen times in a half a dozen ways in this thread. The idea is so incredibly !@#$ing stupid it's hard to keep answering these ignorant accusations. I could not even get a handful of FREE subscriptions to hand out to complaining readers. Not a single one. I literally could not get them to give me something at no cost to them, let alone have them pay me.

I am blessed to be comfortably upper middle class. Whatever business model you knuckleheads could possibly come up with, I can assure you it would have absolutely no bearing on my life in anyway shape or form. Not even a little bit.

I'm normally on mobile and rarely go to the front page but.....

I always assumed it was a pretty basic aggregator and that with the BN really ramping up their coverage to justify the fee it was obviously just catching more of them because they probably put out more content then the next 2-3 competitors right now.

Read more. Post less. I have probably stated it a half a dozen times in a half a dozen ways in this thread. The idea is so incredibly !@#$ing stupid it's hard to keep answering these ignorant accusations. I could not even get a handful of FREE subscriptions to hand out to complaining readers. Not a single one. I literally could not get them to give me something at no cost to them, let alone have them pay me.

I am blessed to be comfortably upper middle class. Whatever business model you knuckleheads could possibly come up with, I can assure you it would have absolutely no bearing on my life in anyway shape or form. Not even a little bit.

thanks - Im good. Go Bills.

I'm normally on mobile and rarely go to the front page but.....

I always assumed it was a pretty basic aggregator and that with the BN really ramping up their coverage to justify the fee it was obviously just catching more of them because they probably put out more content then the next 2-3 competitors right now.

It's all done by hand by the human aggregation machine: GoBillsinDallas. 81,000 of them.

You should see the size of the kickbacks he gets from the Lasik industry.