Tampa Bay Tailgate

mrags

Who's bringing what?

I was so busy smoking and grilling food the past month. Pretty much since the start of the season. I really don't know if I'm going to do anything this week. I might take a day off and relax.

What's everyone else doing?

Who's bringing what?

I was so busy smoking and grilling food the past month. Pretty much since the start of the season. I really don't know if I'm going to do anything this week. I might take a day off and relax.

What's everyone else doing?

Good to hear your going to the game!

I'm bringing the grills, so maybe some sausage before the game. Taco salad for after and some garlic toast to go with the chili.

We will have two small grills, and also will have turkey fryer and pot if someone wants to fry something after the game. Also have TV so we can watch the Steelers-Bengals game at 4:30

TV for the 4pm games is clutch!!!

We had a great time with everyone in Hammers Lot!! - What a great group of people!

Special shout out to Mead and his wife - I just had the chili I brought home for lunch; it was awesome! Thank you!!

Tod - ThePolishHammer

i had an amazing time as well - TBD tailgate is awesome. Appreciate all of the hospitality from everyone - great day for a bills win!

Can't wait to see you all on the next one

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.