Week 7: Bucs' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Koetter was also a moron for going for 2 pts in the 4th when the Bucs scored to get within 12. The regular PAT makes it a 2-score game, but because they went for 2 and missed they still needed two TDs.

Pure incompetence from a coaching standpoint.

That is actually the smart play. If you need to go for 2 eventually you do it as early as possible so you know how to play the rest of the game. If you dont get it there you still have time to make up the difference.

I would rather face Winston than Fitzpatrick. Fitz plays us well and I do not think we can win a shoot out.

That is actually the smart play. If you need to go for 2 eventually you do it as early as possible so you know how to play the rest of the game. If you dont get it there you still have time to make up the difference.

You are incorrect, sir. You put off the lower percentage play as long as you can.

Defensive Coordinator Leslie Frazier talks about the bye week and the approach of the defense as they face Tampa Bay in Week 7.

Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott addressed the media on Monday after the bye week topics include; the offensive line, learning during the bye week, and health at the cornerback position.

@RapSheet

#BucsNFL_2017_TAMPABuccaneers.png QB Jameis Winston suffered an AC joint sprain in his throwing shoulder, source said. It may be something he’ll be able to play through

When that player has a notorious history of not giving a damn, then yes it's easy.

The reaction would be 180 degrees opposite if Tyrod Taylor was excused for personal reasons.

This...You think it'd be easy to understand. Apparently not.

Edited by evans555

He's had 53 and 74 yards rushing in his two games back.

4.7 YPC and two touchdowns. The game flow has made the Bucs one dimensional for the majority of his time back.

With that being said, I think the Bills can shut down their run game. The obvious problems is Evans pulling an AJ Green like performance.

4.7 YPC and two touchdowns. The game flow has made the Bucs one dimensional for the majority of his time back.

With that being said, I think the Bills can shut down their run game. The obvious problems is Evans pulling an AJ Green like performance.

Not so in their TNF game against NE. Obviously yesterday was a different matter.

Not so in their TNF game against NE. Obviously yesterday was a different matter.

They trailed the entire NE game and were down two scores with 10 minutes to go in the third. Could they have been more patient? That's hard to do when Brady is on the other sideline.

He only got 13 carries in that game and averaged 5.7 YPC. IMO they abanonded the run to early.

They trailed the entire NE game and were down two scores with 10 minutes to go in the third. Could they have been more patient? That's hard to do when Brady is on the other sideline.

He only got 13 carries in that game and averaged 5.7 YPC. IMO they abanonded the run to early.

You can blame that on the failings of one Nick Folk.

You can blame that on the failings of one Nick Folk.

Yah he was a fail. The play calling has been pretty bad for Tampa. I have watched three of their games and I haven't been impressed yet. In the NE game Winston locked in on DJax for about a quarter straight. They have a nice combination of weapons but haven't found a rhythm yet.

Yah he was a fail. The play calling has been pretty bad for Tampa. I have watched three of their games and I haven't been impressed yet. In the NE game Winston locked in on DJax for about a quarter straight. They have a nice combination of weapons but haven't found a rhythm yet.

Different ball game if they connect on the deep shot near the right sideline. He'd still be running.

@NFLSTROUD

The belief is that Winston will give it a shot and try to play Sunday at Buffalo but it's a long way from Sunday.

BILLS ADD SEANTREL HENDERSON TO ACTIVE ROSTER

seantrel-story-10-16.jpg

Buffalo added offensive tackle Seantrel Henderson back to the active roster a week after he completed his five-game league-imposed suspension.