Week 7: Bucs' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

This could be a smoke screen but I really do hope Jameis plays on Sunday. I agree there is no way that he will be near 100% but there is no denying that he is a gamer. Under the best of circumstances, he is prone to make bone headed mistakes and these are not the best of circumstances right now. I am predicting 3 picks, a lot of front 4 pressure and a fumble or 2.

Hoping to be right.

you have my vote !

They'll play him because they need him against Evans and Jackson. He practiced fully today so there's no reason to hold him back. Good to see Leonard Johnson back too.

having both of them back is key. But hope Trainers and Coaches are confident with them.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think McD's soft zone actually will match up well vs these Bucs. I think if they eliminate big plays, something that they thrive on, and force them to drive the length of the field, they will struggle. Our rush defense should force them to lean towards a one dimensional passing game. I imagine the Bills to give up plenty of yardage between the 30s, and then buckling down to hold these guys to a bunch of FG attempts. D Jax doesn't worry me nearly as much as Mike Evans.

I think McD's soft zone actually will match up well vs these Bucs. I think if they eliminate big plays, something that they thrive on, and force them to drive the length of the field, they will struggle. Our rush defense should force them to lean towards a one dimensional passing game. I imagine the Bills to give up plenty of yardage between the 30s, and then buckling down to hold these guys to a bunch of FG attempts. D Jax doesn't worry me nearly as much as Mike Evans.

...FAR bigger concern is what to expect offensively from Dennison.....the defense certainly has been rekindled to pre-Train Wrecks dismantling days......the offense is questionable and inconsistent.....see a bit of smoke but no fire yet Mr. Dennison......stay tuned............

...FAR bigger concern is what to expect offensively from Dennison.....the defense certainly has been rekindled to pre-Train Wrecks dismantling days......the offense is questionable and inconsistent.....see a bit of smoke but no fire yet Mr. Dennison......stay tuned............

Rico needs to show us his ability to adjust the Offense. Get the run game moving the ball. And I do not care how he does it.

Not real please with him so far.

It is nice how they went to using Shady in the pass game. But he needs to get both run and pass game fired up.

Assuming Winston isn't 100 percent, are the Bucs patient enough to stick with the short passing game and Doug Martin?

I'd like to see McD/Frazier be aggressive early and get after Winston and make him prove that his arm is healthy. Their offense hasn't been in sync, I see no reason to sit back and give them a chance to find something.

Assuming Winston isn't 100 percent, are the Bucs patient enough to stick with the short passing game and Doug Martin?

I'd like to see McD/Frazier be aggressive early and get after Winston and make him prove that his arm is healthy. Their offense hasn't been in sync, I see no reason to sit back and give them a chance to find something.

We are going to sit back, and I'm good with that. That's our defense. Winston is going to have to be patient, take what he is given, and be efficient to move the ball. I don't think those are his strengths. Being aggressive opens up the big play, which is more his game.

Edited by SWATeam

Top 10 reasons to catch the Bills game this weekend

top-10-week-7.jpg

As the Bills get ready for their Week 7 matchup against the Buccaneers, here's the top 10 reasons why you should catch the game.

How to Watch Buccaneers vs. Bills

bucs-bills-htw-story.jpg

Bills fans, whether you’re in Western New York or elsewhere, you’ll be able to follow the Bills as they take on the Buccaneers at New Era Field.

What they're saying: Bills-Buccaneers game predictions

1018-bills-bucs-wood.jpg

The Bills are looking to win their third home game of the season when they host Tampa Bay on Sunday. Find out who national media predict will win this contest.

Bills Today: White one of the league's rising starts

bills-today-10-22-story.jpg

Here's the Bills news of note for Oct. 22nd.

They all picked us to win week 1 vs the jets and we won. I HIGHLY doubt players base their motivation on who the media picks to win.

Well that was just a fluke due to #tankmode. It definitely cant happen twice in a row and I am very concerned about this. I might even have to make a thread on this topic.