NFL Week 7 Maps

6z9gth.jpg

FOX Broadcast Team

Play-by-Play: Chris Myers
Color Analyst: Daryl Johnston
Sideline Reporter: Laura Okmin

Buccaneers Fall to Cardinals in Week 6

By Joe Kania - buccaneers.com

Recapping the Buccaneers' Week 6 matchup with the Cardinals.

Watch: Buccaneers vs. Cardinals Highlights

By Buccaneers.com

Highlights from the Bucs' matchup with the Cardinals

Tampa Bay starting quarterback Jameis Winston suffered an injury to his throwing shoulder in Sunday's 38-33 loss to the Cardinals.

With his team trailing 24-0, Winston was hurt attempting a second-quarter throw as Cardinals pass rusher Chandler Jones dropped the signal-caller to the ground. Rookie linebacker Haason Reddickwas also in on the play.

Jenna Laine ESPN Staff Writer

Bucs head coach Dirk Koetter said X-rays were negative on Jameis Winston's shoulder and he will undergo an MRI when he's back in Tampa. He also said he thought Winston was coming out immediately after that hit by Chandler Jones but he wanted to continue until he couldn't. He doesn't believe Winston hurt it more by continuing to play.

ESPN: Jameis Winston's shoulder injury makes Bucs' loss even more concerning

Jameis Winston suffered a shoulder injury on the first offensive series and the defense looked confused all game as Sunday's loss left the Bucs at 3-3.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch: Jameis Winston Press Conference (1:49)
QB Jameis Winston spoke with members of the media following Sunday's game against the Cardinals.

Watch: Koetter's Postgame Press Conference (5:49)
HC Dirk Koetter spoke with members of the media following Sunday's game against the Cardinals.

Watch: Ryan Fitzpatrick Press Conference (2:17)
QB Ryan Fitzpatrick spoke to the media following Sunday's game against the Cardinals.

Bucs Comeback Falls Short in Arizona
By Scott Smith - buccaneers.com

Despite a second-half rally behind reserve QB Ryan Fitzpatrick, filling in for an injured Jameis Winston, the Bucs couldn't overcome a brutal first half, falling 38-33 to the Cardinals on Sunday.

Watch: Bucs vs. Cardinals Press Conferences
By Buccaneers.com

Members of the Bucs spoke to the media following Sunday's game against the Cardinals.

I know the line is early but not a good omen from vegas that they are just giving the Bills the standard 3 points for being at home.

Bills have to treat this like the season is on the line because that's exactly what the Bucs are going to do sitting at a very desperate 2-3 coming into this one.

3 point favorite seems about right. Can the Bills score 9?

This is a 30th ranked defense. I think we'll suddenly see what Shady and this team can do next week. If this team can't score 20+ points on Bucs, the whole offensive staff should quit coaching at any level in football.

Jenna Laine ESPN Staff Writer

Bucs head coach Dirk Koetter: "I can't tell you how disappointed and embarrassed I am at the way we played through the first two quarters and first two series of the third quarter. Unfortunately that starts with me. I obviously did a horrible job of getting these guys ready to play because that was the worst first half of football I've ever seen in my life."

Fitzmagic vrs Tyrod, the battle of the not good enough Buffalo Bills QBs. Tyrod goes against a bad Tampa D while Fitz has a powerful Buffalo D to go against. Advantage should be Tyrod with being home as well. I see the Bills getting 4 field goals and one TD. Bills D saves the game in closing seconds with a pick.

Bills 19 Tampa 17

Edited by xRUSHx

They have absolutely zero pass rush. We shouldn't be anemic in our pass offense. Won't be great but shouldn't be non-existent.

They are stout against the rush so if we have zero life in the passing game, I don't think we win.

Adrian Peterson's 130 yards and two TDs say Heyyyyyyyyyy

Bucs QB Winston to have MRI today

Tampa Bay QB Jameis Winston left the Bucs game at Arizona Sunday after sustaining a throwing shoulder injury early in the contest. NBC’s Mike Florio was reporting that X-rays on his shoulder were negative after the game, but according to head coach Dirk Koetter, Winston will have an MRI today.