Commercial Women I Find Attractive Part ???

/dev/null

• 3 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

😆... You guys are all a bunch of creeps! 😆 😉😜

Three-and-a-half years and thirty-five pages into this thread and you just figured that out?

Edited by WhoTom
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, WhoTom said:

Three-and-a-half years and thirty-five pages into this thread and you just figured that out?

No.  I just had to finally state it. 😉😜

2 hours ago, Beerball said:

If this thread was about transiting the inland waterways he would have been all over it within 15 pages.

😆... Stuff like this... You have to use kid gloves. 😉

25 minutes ago, UConn James said:

Is it just me or is AT&T Lily getting a bit plump all over as well as they’re hiding her midsection with tables and crossed arms. Is she 🤰🏻?

I've noticed also, not sure about being pregnant though.  Here's what she said a day ago...

Edited by Just Jack

19 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

I've noticed also, not sure about being pregnant though.  Here's what she said a day ago...

Most of the guys making negative comments about her body:

fat-man-computer-sitting-internet-troll-43070957.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Just Jack said:

The public has lost the privilege of looking at her body. Was there another reason the public was interested in her to begin with? Perhaps the witty commercial repartee? 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Augie said:

GREAT!

Now I’m not going to be able to sleep tonight! Do you have cameras in my bathroom, too? 

I Googled "fat guy on the internet" and purposely chose the cartoon image rather than one of the many photos. Trust me - you never want to do that search.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

The public has lost the privilege of looking at her body. Was there another reason the public was interested in her to begin with? Perhaps the witty commercial repartee? 

You're thinking of the "Commercials with intelligent banter" thread. It was, I believe, one of the shortest threads in history.

14 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

The Toyota girl in the black pants and red top although nothing outstanding hath caught my interest

Me thinks any human that remotely has a chance of having two X chromosomes will get your evaluation.  😆🤣 😉

😃😊

12 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Anyone remember her?

image.png.8781c175d56154ffef5acb6033b7c1f9.png

Wrong thread!  And please don't accuse me of Googling her and then feigning  clueless! 😆

No.

And who da heck is Judy Strangis? I must be too young? 😉 😆

On 3/22/2021 at 1:50 PM, ExiledInIllinois said:

😆🤣 😉

😃😊

Wrong thread!  And please don't accuse me of Googling her and then feigning  clueless! 😆

And who da heck is Judy Strangis? I must be too young? 😉 😆

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.