Commercial Women I Find Attractive Part ???

/dev/null

On 12/7/2019 at 4:56 PM, /dev/null said:

Pelaton Lady

screen-shot-2019-12-02-at-2.48.29-pm.png

screen_shot_2019-12-07_at_11.44.51_am.jp

She'll say my name...

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Ryan Reynolds has an band of alcohol 

That commercial is very well done. Love the subtlety.

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Charlize Theron j'adore  

Charlize-Theron.jpg?w=900    site-cover-1584x872.jpg  

NOT a commercial woman...

Just happens to be in a commercial

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/5/2019 at 11:01 AM, SlimShady'sGhost said:

3060001-poster-p-1-peloton-wants-you-to-    

and 

ZGNsaTNCMGhRZlRBUXdncFpWN3MucG5n.jpg

definitely has a nice jiggle in the commercial

On 12/8/2019 at 8:12 AM, Philly McButterpants said:

Peleton lady can go f*** herself and shame on you for thinking that she's hot (even if she is, that commercial is soooooooo awful)...

and what exactly is wrong with the commercial??

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

$1,000,000 to the person who can find the Crate & Barrel wineglass commercial.  It begins with two guys playing their wineglass and ends with a beauty.  

ummm  I won't hold it against you that you enjoy watching two guys playing their wineglass and ending in "beauty"  

6 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

$1,000,000 to the person who can find the Crate & Barrel wineglass commercial.  It begins with two guys playing their wineglass and ends with a beauty.  

You mean this?  Where's my million bucks?

the pelaton lady was on the today show this morning, and she even more attractive than she is in that commercial.  she blames all of the controversy on the face she made that in one of the pictures shown.  i would really enjoy doing stuff to her face.

7 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I heard some BS about this commercial, but didn't even care to listen as its not worth my time, figured id ask since it came up.

I did read an article on it, and still can't tell you what the issue was. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I heard some BS about this commercial, but didn't even care to listen as its not worth my time, figured id ask since it came up.

I think people felt it made her look like a weak woman, and that she was exceedingly g to please her husband. There was no issue until the internet decided it was an issue. 

my wife would be pumped if I bought her one. Those things are pricey. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, teef said:

I think people felt it made her look like a weak woman, and that she was exceedingly g to please her husband. There was no issue until the internet decided it was an issue. 

Yes ,how horrible pleasing your spouse what a terrible thing, thank God we have feminazis now.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Yes ,how horrible pleasing your spouse what a terrible thing, thank God we have feminazis now.

it was such a non-issue.  and that girl is right...it really was the face she made.  she made herself look a bit helpless, and that was enough to anger people over nothing.  

34 minutes ago, teef said:

Her face was really stupid. I didn't like the commercial because of her stupid face and it kept playing on Hulu, before I even learned about the "controversy." My first thought was "how do we know she didn't ask for the Peloton herself?"

27 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

lol , liberals, the curse of the world.

In my experience, it's just any person trying to be woke, of all different political leanings. Mostly just younger people.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Her face was really stupid. I didn't like the commercial because of her stupid face and it kept playing on Hulu, before I even learned about the "controversy." My first thought was "how do we know she didn't ask for the Peloton herself?"

That face is just terrible. She’s so much hotter than she comes off in that commercial. That stupid look almost broke the internet. 

I agree with you about her asking for the bike. My initial though was that she wanted to kick up her workout routine in the new year...hence the pelaton.   

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.