Harvey Weinstein (and others) accused of sexual harrasement

RaoulDuke79

Scary story that Keillor one. He writes an OP-ED saying Franken should not resign, and then a single allegation gets him fired. Hmm. 

Was just talking with my wife as she works at ADP, and Bill Ackman has been waging a war to get their CEO removed. Hard to think of what the board would have to do now if there were a single, or even two, accusations of sexual harassment against the CEO. Scary times for men in positions of power if a single accusation can get you fired.

Combine that with the story of that Project Veritas trying to discredit the Post, crazy times and people out there.

But at the same time , been scary for women I guess a lot longer having to deal with miscreants all the time.

Edited by plenzmd1

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

550905fc4e102-ghk-natalie-morales-1211-x

Work with me, here ....

Take the long hair away ... add some scruff on the face ....

It's Joe Flacco.

Cripple Creek thinks Joe Flacco is hot.

Edited by Gugny
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

He trashed buffalo on national TV years ago..we never watched him again.I too thought he was ..you know?

Are you going to see ELO on their 2018 tour?  I'd like to see the MSG show.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Poojer said:

I am hoping to go see them in Philly!

I was bummed that the tickets for MSG went on sale in mid-November.  I've got Christmas gifts to spend money on.  I'll hit up StubHub and get a couple tickets eventually (MSG show is in August).  I want to bring my son.  I told him he'd thank me in 20 years.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

I was bummed that the tickets for MSG went on sale in mid-November.  I've got Christmas gifts to spend money on.  I'll hit up StubHub and get a couple tickets eventually (MSG show is in August).  I want to bring my son.  I told him he'd thank me in 20 years.

yeah, tickets going on sale 8 months in advance is crap. it's nice for the artist to know they have a full house that far out, but as usual, the fans get screwed

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.