Someone with All-22: Bills struggles with Outside Zone Runs

Big Turk

Id be interested on seeing what or who seems to be most responsible for the mostly atrocious blocking on these outside zone runs...is it one person consistently getting beat, is it multiple people, is it the defense just sending more people than we can block?

From what i am looking at during the game it seems the zone blocking isnt in sync which will leave big holes defenders can run through and disrupt plays before they start...however its hard to see what is going on a lot of times from the camera angles...

Was hoping someone with All-22 and knowledge of how zone blocking works could put up some pics/videos of the typical issues the Bills are facing and who is screwing up their assignments so we can see what is going on...

The outside zone is a staple of a zone blocking team and if we cant run it, there will be serious issues...it takes a while for the giys to get in sync so im hoping thats what it is...

Edited by matter2003

Curious to see the all 22 reviews this week myself.

In a related piece, PFF ranks our OL #22 overall with an average grade across the line of 57.0! The article says pass pro is fine, but run blocking, particularly outside zone, has been an issue. Only Richie is performing well. https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-ranking-all-32-nfl-offensive-lines-by-average-grade-week-5

I am hoping Bill's in bye week get rid lot of outside zone. Go more inside zone, power, iso and stuff. Make adjustments doing bye week.

Would be nice. Changes need to be made. Read option needs to be involved as well