RIP Y.A.Tittle

as a youth, very young, the giant's games were carried on CBS in the Buffalo market in the early 60's.. saw Y A.., Del Shofner,every sunday from 61 to 63, before the Browns took over the Buffalo market.. .. Chris Schenkel calling the games. great memories of Y A. RIP

Edited by dwight in philly

I won the PPK for my age group in my little town back in 1962, which was the 1st year we competed. I think it was the 2nd year for the PPK..

Y.A. Tittle was supposed to be at the dinner to hand out the awards. Man, I was nervous/excited.

He was on the Giants that year and I think every father and son in our area was a Giant fan.

The whole town must have been jammed into that building, waiting for a chance to see Y.A. Tittle. Biggest thing .... maybe ever.

Big snowstorm, cancelled flight announced while we all sat there, waiting..

Oh well, I almost shook his hand.

Peace, Y.A.

Edited by hemma

I won the PPP for my age group in my little town back in 1962, which was the 1st year we competed. I think it was the 2nd year for the PPP..

Y.A. Tittle was supposed to be at the dinner to hand out the awards. Man, I was nervous/excited.

He was on the Giants that year and I think every father and son in our area was a Giant fan.

The whole town must have been jammed into that building, waiting for a chance to see Y.A. Tittle. Biggest thing .... maybe ever.

Big snowstorm, cancelled flight announced while we all sat there, waiting..

Oh well, I almost shook his hand.

Peace, Y.A.

PPK?