Comparing “The Process” McD to Evil Rex the first 5 games

simpleman

Any given Sunday (or Thursday or Monday and infrequently Saturday) yadda yadda yadda.

How many of you would have put good money on Bills over Denver or Atlanta straight up?

I, personally, like what I see out of these coaches and players and I am looking forward to the next few seasons.

Comparing The Process McD to Evil Rex the first 5 games of the season last year

Record 2016 - 3-2

Record 2017 - 3-2

Win streak 2016 Last 3 games - Wins against Cardinals 1-1, Patriots 3-0 & Rams 3-1

Win steak 2017 Last 3 games - Wins against Atlanta 3-0, Denver 2-0 & loss to 1-3 Bengals

And no, I was never a fan of Rex.

McD, Coach of the Year candidate?

Big difference is also in the team they took over. Rex didn't have to clean up after Rex Ryan and Doug Whaley.

Offense.

Rex with Tyrod > McD with Tyrod

With keeping Tyrod I knew the comparisons of Rex with Tyrod vrs McD with Tyrod would happen and here it is after just 5 games.

And the longest playoffless loser streak in all of sports continues. Maybe someday we will have a QB worth calling franchise worthy in this QB driven league.

Edited by xRUSHx

....following Wrecks is far worse than a bowel movement cleanup.....this clown was the epitome of a stool sample..................

Yes they were a terrible 7-9 last year....... He's corrected issues on the D, without too many changes and instilling discipline.

The Offense he decimated and the results are pretty obvious.

Just curious. Do the Giants give themselves an asterick for SB XXV because Norwood missed that kick?

they should..he didn't miss the kick..the CIA and the Cigarette Man were responsible for using psychotropic drugs on the stadium crowd and altering the video feed to make it looked like he missed