10-9: Sean McDermott Presser at 1 PM ET

Confidence in their rookie covering Green = Stupidity in their coaches covering Green = main reason we lost.

And I think Tre is great.

FWIW. The rookie came out ahead of you look at it this way. -----

Green had 3 turnovers and 2 scores iirc.

Agree with those who think O'Leary is not that far of a step down from Clay. He's shown good hands and has really developed in his time here. Plus, says something when this coaching staff has confidence in a guy from before their regime.

O'Leary had a heck of a game imo.

You can't produce if you are not used.

What happened to TT going deep recently?

What does

Looking to evolve mean?

I can read that a few ways.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FWIW. The rookie came out ahead of you look at it this way. -----

Green had 3 turnovers and 2 scores iirc.

O'Leary had a heck of a game imo.

You can't produce if you are not used.

What happened to TT going deep recently?

What does

Looking to evolve mean?

I can read that a few ways.

Hmmm? White wasn't covering Green on either of the interceptions and Alexander forced the fumble.

Don't count O'Leary out like that. The guy is a tough SOB and may not be Clay caliber of a TE, but is a VERY decent #2.

Wide receivers I agree with you. A reporter asked McDermott, why would you pay Andre Holmes the most amongst the recievers, yet, he got the 4th most snaps amongst them? McD's answer didn't sit well with me.

I'm liking McDermott more and more when i see him on the sidelines during gameday, but the answers he gives to reporters that I personally want a straightforward answer to, he just responds with the typical NFL robotic automated response in press conferences and it irks me.

So if it's typical of the NFL why single him out? He's the opposite of Ryan. Thank God.

Hmmm? White wasn't covering Green on either of the interceptions and Alexander forced the fumble.

And Green only had 1 TD. I guess I didn't recall correctly. My bad.

How many passes did White stop Green from catching?

Blame a rookie for defensing a Pro Bowler. Nice tackle to prevent the TD on the 2nd big play by Green BTW.

in the big picture it wasn't that bad. that is jmo.