• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

eB1laxv.jpg

We're still #1!!!!!

vOEh0lp.jpg

One thing I will say about this, it's very interesting that the Bengals, Panthers and Broncos are also on that list because it does provide some glimmer of hope or belief that perhaps the offense isn't as bad as it has shown since we've faced all those teams already and only play one more on that list (Dolphins).

But in the end these are the type of teams we would be facing in the playoffs if we got there and also why we would have little to no chance of winning high stakes games given the current QB and offense situation.

One thing I will say about this, it's very interesting that the Bengals, Panthers and Broncos are also on that list because it does provide some glimmer of hope or belief that perhaps the offense isn't as bad as it has shown since we've faced all those teams already and only play one more on that list (Dolphins).

But in the end these are the type of teams we would be facing in the playoffs if we got there and also why we would have little to no chance of winning high stakes games given the current QB and offense situation.

Or it shows that playing the Bills offense throws the stats off because they struggle to score against everybody.

Per Wawrow, the Bills have been held to under 300 yards on offense in five straight games for the first time since the 2009 season.

Per Wawrow, the Bills have been held to under 300 yards on offense in five straight games for the first time since the 2009 season.

Hence the reason sadly I don't buy into the glimmer of hope and believe this team will continue to struggle even against the most porous (statistically) defenses.

This offense is on well on it's way to setting many dubious marks not just in franchise history, but NFL history which is why the debate regarding a QB change is valid and has to be taking place in Orchard Park if Beane and McD truly know what they are doing.

One game doesn't skew the stats that much after 5 games have been played

Well, on avg, a team probably scores about 25 points. If you play a single putrid team that only is expected to score 15, that decreases your svg over 5 games by 2 pts. That's enough to move a team down several places in the ranking.

I'll concede the defenses we played didn't suck, but playing us likely contributed to their high ranking.

Well, on avg, a team probably scores about 25 points. If you play a single putrid team that only is expected to score 15, that decreases your svg over 5 games by 2 pts. That's enough to move a team down several places in the ranking.

I'll concede the defenses we played didn't suck, but playing us likely contributed to their high ranking.

the only one I would consider to have an impact would be against the Panthers. 3 points drops that 18.8 a bit.

An average NFL Offense scores less than 25pts/game. Look it up

More important question-- how did you get a fire emoji to show up on the thread title?!

Yeah! I wonder how to do it too!...

...I think I got an idea though.

This is just a test. Only a test. In the event of an...

🔥

Hey I did it! Success!

(You wanna know how I did it... Gonna cost you $2.99/mo JR....)

Free Hint: Watch the movie "Quest for Fire"...If you can make it through the first 2 minutes. Then, maybe this will give it away, copy-&-paste is your best friend.

:-)

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Okay... Now, I am just being a smartazz. You think this is how Henry Ford felt?