How many snaps did Dareus get?

Sky Diver

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy has been suspended multiple times by the team and the league and he isn't living up to his big contract. He shows up to camp overweight and out of shape.

There is nothing irrational about the dislike for the guy.

Edited by Sky Diver

Despite what seems like an irrational hatred of Marcel, he was the best Dlineman in the game yesterday. Bills for some reason just don't like him. I think McD is big on trust and I don't think he trusts Marcel.

You really cant figure out why the fans and more importantly the team dont like him? Thats pathetic!

You really cant figure out why the fans and more importantly the team dont like him? Thats pathetic!

It's not because of his play on the field. It's seems like a judgement of something else. Listen, I don't care what a man does in his personal life. If they have him on the team and he's their 2nd best tackle, they should play him.

It's not because of his play on the field. It's seems like a judgement of something else. Listen, I don't care what a man does in his personal life. If they have him on the team and he's their 2nd best tackle, they should play him.

Exactly. I'm hoping McD feels it's best so he stays healthy , and gets back to full time after bye. He's on the team now, he's an elite DT , talent wise, unless he's causing a distraction, swallow your pride and play the best player . Jesus , I'm always an optimist with this team, that loss really rubbed me the wrong way for some reason. I'm going to continue to have faith in this staff but 22 snaps, if accurate, is ridiculous, you got a talent like that at your disposal, play him

More than his "competition"

@joebuscaglia

#Bills DT snap percentages vs. Bengals:

Kyle Williams - 77%

Adolphus Washington - 50%

Marcell Dareus - 33%

Cedric Thornton - 23%

Adolphus is seemingly deemed better than Dareus. I woke up in the twilight zone, apparently.

nah... adolphus was inactive last week. showcase for trade? Edited by YoloinOhio

Dareus didn't even get face time when they previewed the starting lineups on CBS. I think they had Thornton in there.

and Yarborough instead of Shaq. I wonder if they just used last week's? Or did Lawson not start? Edited by YoloinOhio