so we single cover AJ Green with no safety help?

Im still shocked at the idiocy of that move. Dalton and AJ must've been laughing about it after the 77 yard pitch and catch that ultimately was the difference in the game.

Cant blame TreD, I'm assuming it was some kind of mental error by Hyde? Did anyone see anything in the post game?

The cornerstone of the McD/Frasier defenses has always been safety containment to avoid that exact type of play.

10 men on the field at the end of the Atlanta game and then we start a tough Cinci road game with that. Shades of Rob n Rex.

after that they double teamed Green most of the game. the db's just didn't know where the ball was. if they turned their head they would have picked off a few more. Dalton was just throwing it up for grabs

That last one were Green got to the 5, White actually had good coverage on him. It was just he didn't find the ball.

Im still shocked at the idiocy of that move. Dalton and AJ must've been laughing about it after the 77 yard pitch and catch that ultimately was the difference in the game.

Cant blame TreD, I'm assuming it was some kind of mental error by Hyde? Did anyone see anything in the post game?

The cornerstone of the McD/Frasier defenses has always been safety containment to avoid that exact type of play.

10 men on the field at the end of the Atlanta game and then we start a tough Cinci road game with that. Shades of Rob n Rex.

Tre was alone because the other DBs were terrible and needed help.

You can't have the same exact coverage the entire game. You have a 1st round corner that just got beat. It happens. If it's just that easy to just have a safety over the top 100% of the time against a good WR...there would never be a deep ball completed.

Hyde or Poyer (not sure which one it was) clearly should have had coverage over the top. He wasn't even showing blitz, or playing the run. He was out of position, and should have recognized the 1:1 coverage on AJ Green. He was essentially covering no one. Yes, Tre got beat badly, but that's AJ Green. That just cannot happen, but people do make mistakes.

I was screaming that, literally, especially with a rookie CB? Tre is and will be a stud but this is the best WR in our conference. I was beside myself he was in single coverage , great to hold them to 13 after that but that's too easy like you said

you know that's what I was thinking the entire game... why are we playing MAN when our secondary's banged up? when it's known that's NOT our strength? why wasn't there ANY help? And FVCK OUR FRONT 7 COULDN'T TOUCH ANDY! HE WAS CLEAN AS A WEDDING CAKE GROOM! SITTING ON TOP OF HIS CREAMY MOUNTAIN LOOKING DOWN AND PICKING HIS NOSE!

Defense failed as much as offense did in this game.