Chill the heck out...

McBean

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My gosh people, we are 3-2 headed into the bye week.

Outside of the KC Chiefs, the AFC is wide open.

Steelers lost, Texans lost, Raiders lost...

These next 2 games are very winnable.

Do NOT bench TT, do NOT go trade for a WR, and for crying out loud trust the process.

We are 5 games into a new era...FIVE!

This is the best coached team I've seen in a very long time. We have 6 picks in the top 90. Beane is building a consistent winner here long term..take that to the bank.

This is a playoff team. Book it.

Don't panic. Enjoy the bye week. Rest up, get healthy, and we're on to Tampa.

My Monday morning thoughts...

Fans have every right to be pissed that we are squandered a real chance at a wildcard spot by sticking with a horrible starting QB that has proven time and time again he's not going to take this team to anything more than a .500 record at best.

Do NOT bench TT, do NOT go trade for a WR, and for crying out loud trust the process.

This is the best coached team I've seen in a very long time. We have 6 picks in the top 90. Beane is building a consistent winner here long term..take that to the bank.

For real!! It's not the end of the world OR the season. We still have enough winnable games left.

R-E-L-A-X

Newsflash: the Bills offense isn't good. They don't have a real option at QB. They can improve the WRs ( possibly) through trade and should explore that. As currently assembled this offense can't carry a team to the playoffs. Go back to the kool aid stand if you don't like reality.

Newsflash: the Bills offense isn't good. They don't have a real option at QB. They can improve the WRs ( possibly) through trade and should explore that. As currently assembled this offense can't carry a team to the playoffs. Go back to the kool aid stand if you don't like reality.

I don't think it's a newsflash....most of us here know offense isn't good

Yea chill out. Its not like you got a fungus on your stomache.

We have no offense this year. Our OC cant scheme this roster to points like Lynn did last year. It is what it is. Maybe the offense crashes and burns and we get lucky n replace the OC and OL coach.

Everyone predicted like 5-11 before the season. The same people who predicted that are angry we are 3-2. What did you expect the losses to look like guys? We're an overachieving team and because of the weak AFC we are a legitimate wildcard contender.

I'm chill and happy we actually have a winning record, and I trust the process but not the execution. I also think we have some serious talent deficiencies at WR, RT, G that can and should be addressed, as well as some troubling coaching decisions.

We never gave up 6 sacks before when Miller was at RG. WTF was Duckass (*^*&%^$^#doing on the field. Him next to General Mills the human turnstile is a recipe for disaster and that is what we got, along with no run game, no push, nothing. The O-line was a nightmare yesterday.

I say turn over every stone to find WR's that can play at an NFL Level and catch the ball. Zay is struggling and has no place starting right now. Tate looked the best and he's a special teamer. If Clay is going to be gone awhile, we may as well bring in Barnidge. We have cap space. I'd like to see what Reilly can do when the bullets are flying. He seems to have sure hands and make catches in traffic, which is what we need if we are going to pay this controlled passing game and not take a lot of shots downfield. We have to move the sticks and put points on the board.

I also wouldn't mind seeing if DeAngelo Williams has anything left. He did a great job in relief of Bell and he's a good change of pace. The problems with this team are with the offense and they do need to be addressed.

Every team has injuries. Every team is losing playmakers. If we are going to play Tyrod, we need to let him run. He had lanes and opportunities to take off and make plays with his legs. That's his best quality. He is not going to magically read a defense. And if that is what we need to make this offense work, then we need to see what we have in Peterman.

I am really pleased with the defense, but they can not carry us and the depth at CB, LB is a little concerning. Dareus needs to put on his big boy pants and step up and take control of games. He can and should be a beast and earn that contract.

Other than that, stay the course and buy in as a team to the process. We look like we will win 7-8 games. If we can address the above, we may win 9-11.

Go Bills!!!!

Fans get way too high after a win and way to low after a loss. Let's be honest though, the bills have got some pretty fortunate breaks to get to 3-2. I think this team is on the right track for the future and they are for sure better then we thought, but I don't think they are a playoff team yet with this talent.

Everyone predicted like 5-11 before the season. The same people who predicted that are angry we are 3-2. What did you expect the losses to look like guys? We're an overachieving team and because of the weak AFC we are a legitimate wildcard contender.

I agree with everything you said, except I don't think they are a legit wildcard contender. Fans are expecting too much after that 3-1 start I think. Exactly like you said, most people had the bills at 4 or 5 wins before the year, so 3-2 is an amazing start

This. 100%. This team looks like they at least have a solid plan each and every week. Twice out of five times the offense failed them. That's fixable. We have been within one score of winning each and every game. I like the odds of winning when you keep within striking distance each and every week.

This. 100%. This team looks like they at least have a solid plan each and every week. Twice out of five times the offense failed them. That's fixable. We have been within one score of winning each and every game. I like the odds of winning when you keep within striking distance each and every week.

I think the problem is becoming more about having the ability to come from behind and win football games throwing the football.

I wouldn't go as far as saying the Bills are one dimensional, but without the run game Buffao's O struggles IMO.

Fans have every right to be pissed that we are squandered a real chance at a wildcard spot by sticking with a horrible starting QB that has proven time and time again he's not going to take this team to anything more than a .500 record at best.

Dude a fifth round rookie ISNT TAKING us to the playoffs.

He isn't ready. Go back to his first 2 starts at Tennessee and look what rushing him into the action does. It gets him killed

It's comical that people think QBs need to sit and wait nowadays.

Winston, Carr, Mariota, Prescott, Watson, Wentz, Newton, Wilson and those are just the recent past group that came in and performed fine.

IMO, Peterman can't do much worse, even if he does so what. % say he probably would do better than TT. Even to have this discussion about TT and NP shows how bad TT is.

IMO if McD is interested in winning now he switches to Peterman if he's not interested in winning now he stays the course with TT.

ALL THOSE guys have much better talent around them.

There was a time when ALL QBs sat... and it was GOOD FOR FOOTBALL. Almost EVERY TEAM had a QB that could play at the NFL level... now there is a shortage of NFL QBs

You named 8QBs and 4 were either 1st or second overall picks... not like they were 5th-6th rounders

BUT, Jets, Miami and NE won.

It's comical that people think QBs need to sit and wait nowadays.

Winston, Carr, Mariota, Prescott, Watson, Wentz, Newton, Wilson and those are just the recent past group that came in and performed fine.

IMO, Peterman can't do much worse, even if he does so what. % say he probably would do better than TT. Even to have this discussion about TT and NP shows how bad TT is.

IMO if McD is interested in winning now he switches to Peterman if he's not interested in winning now he stays the course with TT.

All of those QBs, with the exception of Dak, were drafted much higher than Peterman. QBs drafted around where Peterman was include: Mettenberger, Yates, Connor Cook, Bryce Petty, Landry Jones, I could go on and on. All of those guys started games fairly soon after being drafted, and none of them "performed fine". Tyrod is about as good as you can expect from a QB in the 4th-6th round range.

In Taylor's career, the Bills are 1-11 all-time when he throws 30 or more passes.

Anything else?

And when he throws for 300 yards????? One OT loss.......

Useless stat........

The FO & Coaches set up the team to fail this year and want to tank. They chose the offensive side of the ball to accomplish it and are well on their way (save blips vs. Denver & Atlanta).

Sad that FANS think otherwise......