Rewinding on the KC trade

Rigotz

Ill be the first to admit... didnt expect KC to be this good.

Sitting are 5-0, one would assume that they will be in the playoffs again, perhaps with a first round Bye.

So STRICTLY LOOKING AT PICKS (do not factor in White)... was it a good trade?

Bills trade 10th overall pick for:

2017 27th overall pick

2017 3rd round pick

2018 (ESTIMATED) 25th-32nd overall pick

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a fair deal at best, not a great deal. It meant no Watson which may be a factor to downgrade the trade. It depends what they net out of the pick player wise really. If the Chiefs pick nets them a QB or is part of a package to get a QB then it could be more favorable

They have to.

In that case lets for pontificating that out of those picks you get

Trey White

Mason Rudolph or any long term QB (just using his name because he currently lilely holds a late 1st grade right now)

Then yes it is a great trade

Ill be the first to admit... didnt expect KC to be this good.

Sitting are 5-0, one would assume that they will be in the playoffs again, perhaps with a first round Bye.

So STRICTLY LOOKING AT PICKS (do not factor in White)... was it a good trade?

Bills trade 10th overall pick for:

2017 27th overall pick

2017 3rd round pick

2018 (ESTIMATED) 25th-32nd overall pick

Why would you not factor in White?

Bills were apparently going CB with their first pick along. Turns out a good one was still available with the later pick. Worked out.

I still think it was a good trade despite wherever K.C,'s pick might end up. This of course assumes they did not have an eye at all on Watson or Mahomes. Because if they did and one of those guys turns out to be great then that is a huge miss. Also assuming of course that we don't end up getting our franchise guy in this draft.

of course it was a good trade. They got a great CB and an extra first round pick. Who cares if the Chiefs win the superbowl. They will have 2 picks in the top 32. 6 picks in the the first three rounds as well as they should have some money under the cap next season if they need free agents.

It's a fair deal at best, not a great deal. It meant no Watson which may be a factor to downgrade the trade. It depends what they net out of the pick player wise really. If the Chiefs pick nets them a QB or is part of a package to get a QB then it could be more favorable

You only downgrade it if we were really considering Watson. I don't believe that was the case.

The picks isn't the question. The question is the BIlls should have taken Mahomes.

Mahomes playing with the chiefs is a lot different than Mahomes or Watson playing with the Bills. The Bills collected picks in next years draft because they are lacking talent and depth. The Bills have a decent defense but are lacking offensive talent.

Another huge draft miss for a QB by the Bills. Yeah, I love T White and he was a great pick, but QB is far and above the most important position in football. I have a feeling this years QB class will be better than next year. I'm not sold on any current college QB to be a slam dunk franchise QB