THE ROCKPILE REVIEW - Trust the Process - Bengals Over Bills

Shaw66

What's promising is that both our losses came down to the end. We've been in all our games. I expect us to be in all of our next 5 games, too.

The Bills D has been awesome :thumbsup:

So If we take last seasons O and put it with this seasons D the Bills would be unstoppable.

Boggles the mind...

Hey Shaw. I'm glad you went to last weeks game rather than this one. Even the weather was better last week.

3 thoughts:

1)I am mixed up. I thought McD was "Respect the Process". The 76ers are "Trust the Process"

I have seen writers and press saying McD is about Trust the Process. But I can't find an actual instance of a quote from McD saying trust the process. Did he say that, do you know?

I think if the team was rallying around the wrong quote this week that may have effected their performance just enough to lose this one.

2) We are 3-2. Last year at the time we were 3-2. (but with less draft picks in the bank)

3) It is way too soon for me to make a judgment on Zay Jones. But it is not too soon for me to get uneasy and superstitious about Zay Jones.

Our 2nd round picks have been unlucky lately. None are with the team.

Reggie Ragland

Ronald Darby

Cyrus Kouandjio

I'm just trying to process the process. I don't know if I'm supposed to respect it or trust. I guess I'll need to do some research.

3-2 last season? Hmmm.

I'll tell you what bothers me: the prospect of holding every opponent to 20 or under and still not making .500.

I'm just trying to process the process. I don't know if I'm supposed to respect it or trust. I guess I'll need to do some research.

3-2 last season? Hmmm.

I'll tell you what bothers me: the prospect of holding every opponent to 20 or under and still not making .500.

Shaw...we were at one point 4-2 last season.

This will truly be a game at a time year. Sunday was one of those one play changes the game types. White gets his head around faster on the bomb to Green, Thomas doesn't get the holding penalty, Maybin makes the pick.

When you have a team that relies on D and special teams, success and failure is razor thin. Somehow the offense has to do more. When they do they'll win. When they don't the D will keep it close.

This will truly be a game at a time year. Sunday was one of those one play changes the game types. White gets his head around faster on the bomb to Green, Thomas doesn't get the holding penalty, Maybin makes the pick.

When you have a team that relies on D and special teams, success and failure is razor thin. Somehow the offense has to do more. When they do they'll win. When they don't the D will keep it close.

Exactly.