Strethor

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's the play I wrote about in The Rockpile Review. A good quarterback knows Clay will come open on that play, and it's his job to avoid the sack and lay the ball out there.

Terrible play by Taylor, if you want your QB to win games for you.

I give TT props when he deserves it and criticize him when he makes bad plays. I don't see how anyone can seriously defend TT for not throwing that ball to Clay.

He hesitated, missed his opportunity and was sacked as a result of that hesitation. He's had 3 decent to good games and 2 that left a lot to be desired.

The DB was right where he needed tp be in trail technique,

No he wasn't. When Clay made the break he had 2 steps of separation on him. Those throws should be made either as the WR is making his break or shortly afterwards.

Let's call this play for what it was, a missed opportunity to Clay and as a result he was sacked.

It is pretty sad you have been on here for 58k post and don't understand football enough to see Clay has plenty of separation. Listen to announcer he sees it.

I heard what Beuerlein said and Clay was not wide open, but Tyrod should have gotten rid of the ball.

That's better. :lol: Yeah the great Kaelin Clay.

He was open, thats all that matters. Taylor either never seen him or shyed away from making that throw. Regardless, the guy was open, doesnt matter what his name is. Edited by BananaB

I heard what Beuerlein said and Clay was not wide open, but Tyrod should have gotten rid of the ball.

You are either hard headed or not a good listener. He first said he should have thrown it away but then said he had a great opporunity, wide open.... vidoeo cuts out

A replay was televised of the all 22 straight down onto the field from a helicopter type view...

It was the play Tyrod got sacked on.

I couldn't catch who the receiver was, but a Bills receiver was crossing the field a good 15 or 20 yards out, from Tyrod's right to his left. He had single man coverage and his man was a good 2 steps behind him the whole way chasing him across the field...

Tyrod never saw him and took the sack.

It's hard to analyze this stuff b/c TV coverage of football is terrible...if you are trying to see what is going on down field.

You are either hard headed or not a good listener. He first said he should have thrown it away but then said he had a great opporunity, wide open.... vidoeo cuts out

You're one of these put Peterman in clowns. Your judgment is suspect from that alone.

You're one of these put Peterman in clowns. Your judgment is suspect from that alone.

As distinct, apparently, from the "Wait and see, EJ might be good" clowns.

Or the "Whaley is a good GM" clowns.

Or the "continuity is important; keep Rex; he will make us relevant again" clowns..

Or.....

The DB was right where he needed tp be in trail technique, As a small WR, Clay isn't big enough to shield the guy and it would have took a perfect pass to make that completion.

Not making excuses for TT, who could have tried fitting it in anyway--but that by no means is an "open" guy unless we're talking Brady, Rogers or maybe 2-3 other QBs...

You have to make that throw to win. It's what it takes in the NFL. Is called clutch...

A replay was televised of the all 22 straight down onto the field from a helicopter type view...

It was the play Tyrod got sacked on.

I couldn't catch who the receiver was, but a Bills receiver was crossing the field a good 15 or 20 yards out, from Tyrod's right to his left. He had single man coverage and his man was a good 2 steps behind him the whole way chasing him across the field...

Tyrod never saw him and took the sack.

It's hard to analyze this stuff b/c TV coverage of football is terrible...if you are trying to see what is going on down field.

I saw that too, I believe it was Holmes. I almost threw my ashtray at the tv lol.

Ah self reporting clown. :thumbsup:

Those are all your past agendas, not mine, of course!

Another was your constant harping on how a running QB like Tyrod will never survive injury in the NFL. You've quieted down on that one too lately, seeing has he has been pretty injury free for a while now.

Pretty much all your takes are wrong, all the time.

Edited by Fadingpain

Those are all your past agendas, not mine, of course!

Another was your constant harping on how a running QB like Tyrod will never survive injury in the NFL. You've quoted down on that one too lately, seeing has he has been pretty injury free for a while now.

Pretty much all your takes are wrong, all the time.

1) Giving a 1st round QB a chance to develop isn't an agenda. 2) Whaley was a decent GM not terrible as some claim. 3) Rex deserved to be fired and I said so before the end of last season with no defensive improvement from 2015. 4) What I said is that runaround QBs aren't successful in the NFL on any kind of consistent basis and I stand by that. Injury isn't the point.

Now with regard to your Peterman take, it's good to see you raise your hand as one of the clowns.

That's the play I wrote about in The Rockpile Review. A good quarterback knows Clay will come open on that play, and it's his job to avoid the sack and lay the ball out there.

Terrible play by Taylor, if you want your QB to win games for you.

Right on man

Name calling really? We know you don't like anything bad said about Tyrod but the name calling is out of hand.