• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no one is every "wide-open" in the NFL.

TT only seems to throw the ball on the rare occassion when someone is "wide-open." With our running game in shambles due to the new blocking "scheme," this offense is terrible.

Hopefully we draft a QB, WR, OL, and FIRE DENNISON.

TT only seems to throw the ball on the rare occassion when someone is "wide-open."

Yep. Good thing Tate was so wide open on that TD toss. Must have been a dropped coverage...

Seriously, the thing that did stand out on the Tate throw was that TT had a throwing lane. And all his sacks / hold the ball misses came when he didn't. The Bengals had a great game plan for him. Run the outside rush wide to keep him penned in the pocket and clog the inside up so he can't see as well.

We will likely see more of this now that game film is available...

Edited by Lurker

Yep. Good thing Tate was so wide open on that TD toss. Must have been a dropped coverage...

Good point. Now we can check off that TT did indeed throw to someone effectively who wasn't "wide open" in the game and now use it as a blanket excuse to cover him for all the rest of the times that he didn't.

Good point. Now we can check off that TT did indeed throw to someone effectively who wasn't "wide open" in the game and now use it as a blanket excuse to cover him for all the rest of the times that he didn't.

See "throwing lane" above.....

That photo is not clear enough to know who was open. You don't have to act like my wife because I don't agree with you.

No, you're right. He shouldn't have thrown it, it's not clear who was open. The sack was justified.

That photo is not clear enough to know who was open. You don't have to act like my wife because I don't agree with you

I don't think he was wide open, but I think he has to step up and take a shot at that. Especially under the circumstances late in the game trailing

I don't think he was wide open, but I think he has to step up and take a shot at that. Especially under the circumstances late in the game trailing

For this to happen taylor has to mentally shift gears before the series starts. He can't do that. He has proven over and over he has one way to play the game and it doesn't include the ability to take a chance on either his or the receiver's ability to make a play when the odds on success are long. There is no gambler in taylor. He's hit his ceiling ...HARD and the team is paying for it.