A few thoughts about the Bengals Game in no particular order

Virgil

Sure and once again an All 22 will show that take as inaccurate again.

I'm fairly certain it's going to show that no one was open throughout the day.

When you're featuring practice squad receivers against the veteran Bengal secondary, it's going to be pretty tough to throw the ball down the field.

The Bills have far and away the worst WR corps in the NFL. We're completely devoid of talent at WR.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When you're featuring practice squad receivers against the veteran Bengal secondary, it's going to be pretty tough to throw the ball down the field.

The Bills have far and away the worst WR corps in the NFL. We're completely devoid of talent at WR.

Ok

I can name at least 5 plays off top of my head. Easy. But sure keep with this narrative. Always works ised it last year too for a certain QBs passing flaws.

And just like last year doesnt matter their Names when they are NFL open and the QB refuses to release the ball

Edited by MAJBobby

Yeah this is the new excuse for leaving plays on the field when given video evidence. I am ised to hearing that too

Crusaders always looking for something to support their cause.

We get it, you dont like Tyrod. But if you think the All-22 is going to show you wide receivers running free all over the field, I think youll be disappointed.

TT has his issues, but without a running game and these amateur hour WRs out there, how much can you expect?

Edited by Virgil

All 22 doesnt show read progressions nor pressure

All 22 is the dumbest thing.

Pretending an aerial view where you can see all of the pass catchers at once, with no context of the play or progressions, is a meaningful way to "evaluate" what's happening on the field is hilarious.

Crusaders always looking for something to support their cause.

We get it, you dont like Tyrod. But if you think the All-22 is going to show you wide receivers running free all over the field, I think youll be disappointed.

TT has his issues, but without a running game and these amateur hour WRs out there, how much can you expect?

Yes the weak crusader comment.

Again i am asking what is it. You claim seperation issues so i am guessing that means you need your WRs to be college open is that what you need? Because they are getting seperation no matter who their names are

All 22 is the dumbest thing.

Pretending an aerial view where you can see all of the pass catchers at once, with no context of the play or progressions, is a meaningful way to "evaluate" what's happening on the field is hilarious.

Yeah because no on knows how to look at tape and break it down. You have to be some type of special to know that right

Yes the weak crusader comment.

Again i am asking what is it. You claim seperation issues so i am guessing that means you need your WRs to be college open is that what you need? Because they are getting seperation no matter who their names are

Yeah because no on knows how to look at tape and break it down. You have to be some type of special to know that right

Crusader, agenda driven, yeah that fits you.

WTDnnwE.gif?noredirect

WTDnnwE.gif?noredirect

Thank you. I genuinely laughed out loud

Some people do.

I'll go out on a limb and say you're not one of them.

Then you would be wrong yet again. But hey thats ok. I know i am wrong because i dont like this QB. I am wrong because i dont buy the excuses. I am wrong because even in wins i have pointed to issues with this offense.

Yep i am wrong.

Then you would be wrong yet again. But hey thats ok. I know i am wrong because i dont like this QB. I am wrong because i dont buy the excuses. I am wrong because even in wins i have pointed to issues with this offense.

Yep i am wrong.

Our offense is bad because it has bad players.

Below average at QB, bottom of the barrel at WR, below average along the OL.

It amazes me that week after week people want to whine and moan about the offense when on paper they hardly feature any talent whatsoever aside from Lesean McCoy who is the only guy on the field the opposing defense has to worry about stopping.

What the heck were people expecting when you don't have a great QB, feature zero play makers at WR and have a bunch of liabilities along the OL???

I don't get it.

This offense is going to look completely different in 2 years. I thought it was obvious they're completely rebuilding that side of the ball.

It amazes me that week after week people want to whine and moan about the offense when on paper they hardly feature any talent whatsoever aside from Lesean McCoy who is the only guy on the field the opposing defense has to worry about stopping.

What the heck were people expecting when you don't have a great QB, feature zero play makers at WR and have a bunch of liabilities along the OL???

I don't get it.

This offense is going to look completely different in 2 years. I thought it was obvious they're completely rebuilding that side of the ball.

it's obvious we have talent on the O-line as seen from the past two years. Simply put, they are not being utilized right, or something else has gone wrong with them. To say they are not talented, though, is silly.

I don't get it.

I agree. But to say one position group is the reason for the other is BS.

This offense is horrible (i hope that it is not Dennisons real offense). But to come out week after week and conplain about no seperation as an excuse to justify something else is asnine when they are getting seperation.

I agree. But to say one position group is the reason for the other is BS.

This offense is horrible (i hope that it is not Dennisons real offense). But to come out week after week and conplain about no seperation as an excuse to justify something else is asnine when they are getting seperation.

Well, then I guess it's a good thing I don't post here very often.