A few thoughts about the Bengals Game in no particular order

Virgil

As i have stated previously, the Bills are really struggling with blocking in this outside zone concept...

If you watch the replays they are simply allowing guys coming free into the backfield without being touched...sometimes 2 or 3 players and McCoy has NO chance to do anything on those outside zone runs most of the time...they definitely need work over thr bye on those...their blocking has been atrocious in the outside run gsme in general

Or at least install some bread and butter plays from last year with their blocking scheme. It's crazy to be obstinate about staying 100% with the new scheme when it's not working

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I attended the game Sunday and what I saw was a bad offensive line. They were getting dominated, there were holds on us and the Bengals were in the backfield before Lesean got the ball. LeSean is totally taking one for the team as well as Tyrod but the pass defense is actually somewhat passable at this point. Problem with the passing game is Tyrod is not a good enough quarterback to make Zay look good. I also find it interesting that people were complaining that Tyrod can't throw in the middle of the field last year and now he doesn't throw anything to the perimeter anymore. The Dbs were good but the first TD was dumb to not safety help. White slipped on a juke by Green and that was all he needed. They recovered from that but Green had a great game. A dry game would have hurt Green because he was quick on jukes, plant and run was a lot of what I saw. White did well but not elite unfortunately people don't see it they just see him giving up that long pass.

Edited by Billzgobowlin