SAL M: Bills WRs have no business being starters.

JM2009

Id feel bad if hundreds of wny people lost their jobs.

so would i to a certain extent. doesn't change the dynamics of what is coming. 'sides, it is just part of the new paradigm that is slowly coming into existence. good or bad it is coming.

if there is one constant, it would be that is change always happening. whether or not it seems like a good thing at the moment is another matter but change will come whether you like it of not.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll switch Dalton's group of Wrs with ours. Guess who wins, and by a lot.

Taylor would've gotten Green injured so no.

If Taylor wins a playoff game I will stand outside anchor bar and hand out 20$ to the 1st 20 people. Taylor is bad, his WR's are not good but his passing skills does his WR's no favors.

I will rewatch the game more than 4 times tomorrow to get a better feel for what I already know about TT.

everytime i see a Jm post or thread, i know it is a defense of Tyrod.

also, Sal M will be looking for a new job soon, along with all the other D&C hacks when that paper closes down in the near future.

Sal Maiorana has been a respected beat writer covering the Bills for many years. He's hardly a hack.

You need help. Anyone who doesn't believe the defense was the reason for that second Miami loss last season, and who calls this group of WRs without Clay and Matthews is an excuse, has an agenda going on.

You're on a roll tonight. Where were you the last two weeks.

where was I the last two weeks? I haven't been around much since July, where you been? I started a new business and it takes most of my waking moments outside of my day job. so, really, no time to really argue with you because I don't have spare time these days. you miss me don't you? just admit it.

Sal Maiorana has been a respected beat writer covering the Bills for many years. He's hardly a hack.

they're all hacks. tomato, tomatoe. same dif, semantics really.

Edited by Foxx

Zay is literally, inarguably, the worst starting wr in the league right now. I still think he is going to be good. But he has more drops than catches. I've never heard of that.

Oh, and he's the best we have.

Huh? If Zay is the worst starter in the NFL and yet our best that means we have one or two starters that are what exactly?

To be fair, we went hard after Jeremy Maclin. We signed Anquan Boldin and he suddenly ditched us to save the rain forest so I can't put all the blame all on Beane. Plus, I thought Zay would be better. Watkins trade hurt us in the short term but hopefully will help us in the long term (Watkins had zero catches today btw).

where was I the last two weeks? I haven't been around much since July, where you been? I started a new business and it takes most of my waking moments outside of my day job. so, really, no time to really argue with you because I don't have spare time these days. you miss me don't you? just admit it.

they're all hacks. tomato, tomatoe. same dif, semantics really.

But you find the time to be here after a loss. Nowhere to be seen when they win. And calling Sal M a hack shows me a lack of intelligence on your part. It really does.

To be fair, we went hard after Jeremy Maclin. We signed Anquan Boldin and he suddenly ditched us to save the rain forest so I can't put all the blame all on Beane. Plus, I thought Zay would be better. Watkins trade hurt us in the short term but hopefully will help us in the long term (Watkins had zero catches today btw).

Did we REALLY go hard after Maclin ? I kind of doubt that

Zay is literally, inarguably, the worst starting wr in the league right now. I still think he is going to be good. But he has more drops than catches. I've never heard of that.

Oh, and he's the best we have.

There's no reason to think he'll be good. He catches about half the passss that hit him right in the hands and that's it. We are in serious trouble. I never like trade ups and right neither of the guys we traded up for looks like they were worth it. Although Dawkins I could see developing, he isn't a disaster. Zay I just don't see it.

It can't all just be the play of WRs and QB. There is a certain team in NY/NJ with great WRs and some would argue a much better QB than TT but who average about the same number of points per game and who still haven't won a game this year. The common denominator is that their line sucks too. Only our D and K account for our better record.

There's no reason to think he'll be good. He catches about half the passss that hit him right in the hands and that's it. We are in serious trouble. I never like trade ups and right neither of the guys we traded up for looks like they were worth it. Although Dawkins I could see developing, he isn't a disaster. Zay I just don't see it.

I'm not as pessimistic about Jones. I'll withhold judgement until we get a better QB in there.