SAL M: Bills WRs have no business being starters.

JM2009

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said....you weren't satisfied with the attention it got so you have to make sure more read it by creating a thread dedicated to that same exact tweet.

Why does it's content bother you? And another one that doesn't know who Sal M is? Do you guys live in WNY? this isn't some random tweet from a nobody.

I think he just furiously google searches after each bad game looking for any and every tweet that exonerates Tyrod.

The whole offense played poorly but it's not enough....he's got to come to Tyrods rescue.

Im just waiting for his update on what Tyrods record is as a starter and to be reminded that its not terrible.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/football/nfl/bills/2017/10/08/buffalo-bills-cincinnati-bengals-week-5-no-passing-game/742725001/

"And they can’t throw it because guys such as Andre Holmes, Kaelin Clay, Zay Jones, and Brandon Tate have no business starting at wide receiver for the Bills, or any other team in the NFL with the possible exception of the Jets and Browns. It’s astounding how inept that foursome was Sunday, and has been all season.

“We didn’t make enough plays on offense, and I take full responsibility for that one,” said quarterback Tyrod Taylor. “We had a bunch of opportunities, left some plays out there on the field. Just a sour taste after this.”

Props to Taylor for shouldering the blame, and he is obviously part of the problem. His continued inability to make big throws in key spots hurts the Bills, but I’m not going to kill him for this game. He had no one to throw to. Time after time he would drop back — a season-high 43 times — and scan the field and no one was open. Seventeen of his 20 completions went to tight ends or backs, many of those on second or third reads."

Same automated response in the presser from TT, different day...

He's a robot. So according to all the coaches we had coach him, TT is always the 1st in the building and last to leave and studies film like the best of em. Still hasn't looked any better.

It's on the FO to fix this with the bye week here.

If I were them, I'd bring in every FA wide receiver with NFL game experience for a tryout.

Yes, Every. Single. One.

It will be a dereliction of duty if this isn't addressed along with the TE position depending on the extent of Clay's knee injury.

Same automated response in the presser from TT, different day...

He's a robot. So according to all the coaches we had coach him, TT is always the 1st in the building and last to leave and studies film like the best of em. Still hasn't looked any better.

scan the field? seriously? what quarterback is he talking about?

everytime i see a Jm post or thread, i know it is a defense of Tyrod.

also, Sal M will be looking for a new job soon, along with all the other D&C hacks when that paper closes down in the near future.

Look who finally posts after two weeks of silence. TT had over a 100 QB rating the last two weeks and played pretty well. If Clay didn't go out, and Matthews played, we probably win today. but i know the bad WR corp is just an excuse.

scan the field? seriously? what quarterback is he talking about?

Two posts and counting in two weeks. Your little group is so obvious. pretty sad.

everytime i see a Jm post or thread, i know it is a defense of Tyrod.

also, Sal M will be looking for a new job soon, along with all the other D&C hacks when that paper closes down in the near future.

Why would you root for hundreds of people to lose their job? That seems like something that is bigger than football.

Look who finally posts after two weeks of silence. TT had over a 100 QB rating the last two weeks and played pretty well. If Clay didn't go out, and Matthews played, we probably win today. but i know the bad WR corp is just an excuse.

Two posts and counting in two weeks. Your little group is so obvious. pretty sad.

when will you learn? they are all excuses. you either do or you don't. but but..... the defense lost us the miami game last year.... blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhh

Why would you root for hundreds of people to lose their job? That seems like something that is bigger than football.

who says i'm rooting. if you can't see the writing on the wall that is your problem.

when will you learn? they are all excuses. you either do or you don't. but but..... the defense lost us the miami game last year.... blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhh

who says i'm rooting. if you can't see the writing on the wall that is your problem.

In his defense we did have 2 running backs run for over 200+ yards three times last year. Including that game against Miami.

Id feel bad if hundreds of wny people lost their jobs.

You need help. Anyone who doesn't believe the defense was the reason for that second Miami loss last season, and who calls this group of WRs without Clay and Matthews is an excuse, has an agenda going on.

no, the running game was pretty good last year. the passing offense was near the bottom of the barrel as it has been Tyrod entire tenure here.

You're on a roll tonight. Where were you the last two weeks.