SAL M: Bills WRs have no business being starters.

JM2009

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why wouldntt it? The entire point hes making is about Tyrod. Apparently the other several threads he made this point in wasnt enough.

I made no other threads on this. We won the last two weeks and most were happy. This is the first thread today I have made. Dishonest posting again.

I made no other threads on this. We won the last two weeks and most were happy. This is the first thread today I have made. Dishonest posting again.

Your reading comprehension needs work. Where did I say you have made other threads? I said youve made this point about the WRs in other threads. Try reading and understanding before you start crying about dishonest posting.

Edited by Bangarang

With Jordan Mathews out this is easily the worst group.

I thought it couldnt get much worse than the 1st Dolphins game last yr when both Sammy and Woods were out and we had Hunter starting off the street alongside Goodwin and Powell. But god Goodwin is worlds better than the garbage we have now. And Goodwin had a big game last yr in that game.

This WR group is simply embarrassing.

Edited by bobobonators

Your reading comprehension needs work. Where did I say you have made other threads? I said youve made this point about the WRs in other threads. Try reading and understanding before you start crying about dishonest posting.

Well, then let's get it on the record-without Clay and Matthews, this is a terrible WR group and that is why we lost. You don't think so, and think it's all TT, then put it on record here. It seems to have bothered you all night Sal Ms comments.

Well, then let's get it on the record-without Clay and Matthews, this is a terrible WR group and that is why we lost. You don't think so, and think it's all TT, then put it on record here. It seems to have bothered you all night Sal Ms comments.

For someone that cries so much about dishonest posting its absolutely hilarious that you would say something like this. Could you be anymore of a hypocrite right now?

Ive already said in another thread that Tyrod didnt have much to work with and both he and the offense played poorly. Unlike you, I dont feel the need to repeat myself in every thread.

Edited by Bangarang

He didn't get enough attention from posting it in thiose threads so he's going to make his own.

Hes going to respond to this by either calling you a dishonest poster or posting a tweet from someone I never heard of to show you how wrong you are.

He didn't get enough attention from posting it in thiose threads so he's going to make his own.

Posted for those who blame the QB for everything.

Hes going to respond to this by either calling you a dishonest poster or posting a tweet from someone I never heard of to show you how wrong you are.

You never heard of Sal M? He's the major sportswriter for the Rochester newspaper. He's been covering the Bills for 25 years. He's as well known in Bills land as Sullivan.

I think he just furiously google searches after each bad game looking for any and every tweet that exonerates Tyrod.

The whole offense played poorly but it's not enough....he's got to come to Tyrods rescue.

Posted for those who blame the QB for everything.

You never heard of Sal M? He's the major sportswriter for the Rochester newspaper. He's been covering the Bills for 25 years. He's as well known in Bills land as Sullivan.

Like I said....you weren't satisfied with the attention it got so you have to make sure more read it by creating a thread dedicated to that same exact tweet.