Blame this loss on FO

O-line is a disgrace. Why sign Groy and start Ducasse?

Why is Mills in the NFL? If the wanted to rest Glenn until Tampa then why dress him this week?

Dawkins is much much worse than CK.

The run scheme blows too.

Every NFL coach disagrees with you. Dawkins is obviously not much much worse than CK

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They definitely purged talent. That's undeniable. At the same time it's a big picture type of approach. They are a little ahead of schedule. They shouldn't have hired Castillo and they should use guys to their strengths. They have done that on the defensive side and to an extent with Tyrod. The design of the running game doesn't fit the personnel and the OL is being wasted. The pass catchers are the worst in the league. They hate Dareus even though he makes plays when he's out there. Lastly, Tre White is the only draft pick that we can feel good about at this time.

At the same time they are a big upgrade from Rex. They need to do some things right and check their arrogance a little (i.e. Glenn may not be starting). In general 3-2 is about what we could have hoped for but this team has some major issues. Maybe they will be able to address some over the break.

Watkins is on a team with multiple downfield threats. That contributes to the season that Gurley is having, as he's facing fewer 8 and 9 man fronts than he did last year. While the Rams receiving group is dividing the targets, their running game is taking advantage and making plays and scoring points.

The Bills don't have the down field threat to take the heat off the running game. Watkins, or a receiver like him, would help the offense immensely, because he would move defenders out of the box.

Not having Watkins, or a speedy downfield threat to replace him, is a hole for the offense. And since the defense looks as though it's ready to win now, not addressing the lack of speed on offense is frustrating to fans who value wins over draft picks.

This is a good point.

The problem though with watkins specifically is that elite receivers aren't just decoys alone. Guys like Julio, Dez, AB, Green-- they seem to show up most weeks with really solid to exceptional production. I would expect watkins to have similar production. As I type this, he has 0

Catches and only 2 of the team's 21 targets in their game.

I like the team comes 1st concept , but its very possible Buffalo is 5 - 0 with Sammy IMO.

.jury is out as to whether his QB would find 'em.....the yipsters about zero WR talent are getting old....a good QB makes use of who he has to work with......

The downside for me was losing Watkins for possibly nothing.

We got Gains and a second for him.

They definitely purged talent. That's undeniable. At the same time it's a big picture type of approach. They are a little ahead of schedule. They shouldn't have hired Castillo and they should use guys to their strengths. They have done that on the defensive side and to an extent with Tyrod. The design of the running game doesn't fit the personnel and the OL is being wasted. The pass catchers are the worst in the league. They hate Dareus even though he makes plays when he's out there. Lastly, Tre White is the only draft pick that we can feel good about at this time.

At the same time they are a big upgrade from Rex. They need to do some things right and check their arrogance a little (i.e. Glenn may not be starting). In general 3-2 is about what we could have hoped for but this team has some major issues. Maybe they will be able to address some over the break.

Glenn has been hurt, saying he won't start isn't a big deal

I like mcBeane. A lot. Still do after this game. But they made several miscalculations that bit them in the ass.

McBeane made some bad decisions too and I like them a lot. We went into the game with four CBs total. No one does that. One of the four was signed two days ago. He gets a horrible pi penalty late, was guy that missed containment on Cincinnati last TD and dropped late Int. Tough play but he shouldn't have been playing.

They also inexplicably started ducasse who sucked all preseason, had not played one game, and he sucked the whole game. Plus they didn't get a new WR.

All correct. Today was you get what you pay for day at OBD.

Relying too much on the run game is a problem. Shady is great but he will not carry the team.

This is a WR league, not a RB league.

I realize TT isn't the QB that most people want, but he's better than he looked today.

Almost no passes to WR's, and a TE with a huge bandage on his hand (O'Leary) was one of the best weapons.

Run, run, pass, punt. No good.

FO or OC, something isn't right.

Im not defending TT play today. But you cant defend the WR group put out there today. They simply are not competitive at WR. They had Zay triple covered on the last play because they were not worried about anyone else. Yes Brady the greatest QB of all time can win with this,group of WRs. My guess with these OTs he wouldn't make it past week 8.

I like mcBeane. A lot. Still do after this game. But they made several miscalculations that bit them in the ass.

McBeane made some bad decisions too and I like them a lot. We went into the game with four CBs total. No one does that. One of the four was signed two days ago. He gets a horrible pi penalty late, was guy that missed containment on Cincinnati last TD and dropped late Int. Tough play but he shouldn't have been playing.

They also inexplicably started ducasse who sucked all preseason, had not played one game, and he sucked the whole game. Plus they didn't get a new WR.

They did but they cut him three days after signing him to bring up Mabin. I dont get the moves sometimes. And Ducasse shouldn't even be an option.