McDermott noncommittal of Glenn starting LT

I don't think it was a bad strategy either but you know something is up.

Healthy enough to play Special teams and practice all week but not a single snap in the game on offense?

IIRC, he lined up for FG and XP duty to total four snaps. Not exactly stressful duty like playing tackle. Speculate on and we'll see.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except for Taylor. He immediately says Taylor is our starter when asked the question.

I would think that would be the case with someone like Glenn but it's not....that's why I think something is up.

Okay, but QB is a totally different deal. Once he was non-committal in a presser regarding Tyrod and it created a firestorm until he cleared it up the next day.

Okay, but QB is a totally different deal. Once he was non-committal in a presser regarding Tyrod and it created a firestorm until he cleared it up the next day.

He immediately pulled Vic Carrucci aside after the conference and let him know Tyrod was our starter.

He's been asked that a few times since....immediately gave the answer Tyrod is our starter.

Is there a press conference this week in a bye? He will be asked that again and we'll see how he answers.

He immediately pulled Vic Carrucci aside after the conference and let him know Tyrod was our starter.

He's been asked that a few times since....immediately gave the answer Tyrod is our starter.

Is there a press conference this week in a bye? He will be asked that again and we'll see how he answers.

He speaks with the media at 1 PM today.

This is the weirdest thing from yesterday for sure. There's no way a healthy Cordy Glenn shouldn't be one of the 5 O-linemen on the field. Curious to see if we find out any more. Totally disagree with him not playing if healthy.

Glenn is only a $3.2 million dollar dead cap hit post June 1 cut. Saves around $11 million from his salary.

I think McDermott is moving on from him....just startling it early. Sal C is discussing it now that's what he thinks.

Moving on to who? Some other Vlad type who has a personal connection to McBeane?

He may not be the starting LT because if he come back healthy, they may want him to be the starting RT. Dawkins has been OK at LT, but Mills and whoever is at RG have been awful. They might want someone to solidify that side. Just a thought.

@joebuscaglia

#Bills HC Sean McDermott said he's been impressed by Dion Dawkins at left tackle. Going to continue to evaluate who they want to start at LT

I wonder if they think Dion is the LT going forward. I wouldnt rule him out at guard either. Could mean Glenn is changing positions or traded. Edited by Bangarang