McDermott noncommittal of Glenn starting LT

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said earlier this week when it came up, if we can unload Glenn and his contract and get a player of need in return we'd be stupid not to do it especially if we want to keep any faint playoff hope alive.

You are hilarious. Peterman at QB and trade Glenn.

Not having a viable LT is a problem for a rookie QB as well. Can't address one problem by creating a second one...

i assume they would replace him with Dawkins. Didn't have a good game today but showing a lot of potential. Also Seantrel returns for depth. Again I like Cordy, wasn't really for the trade earlier this week, not sure I am even now.... but it makes some sense given the long term

i assume they would replace him with Dawkins. Didn't have a good game today but showing a lot of potential. Also Seantrel returns for depth. Again I like Cordy, wasn't really for the trade earlier this week, not sure I am even now.... but it makes some sense given the long term

I'll disagree on Dawkins. More and more, he looks like a RT to me. As is Henderson, assuming he can re-start his career...

Like I said earlier this week when it came up, if we can unload Glenn and his contract and get a player of need in return we'd be stupid not to do it especially if we want to keep any faint playoff hope alive.

My God! Why are you so eager to get rid of Glenn?

As for McDermott being non-committal, my guess would be that he is doing that because Glenn is not 100% yet.